Garage sale find

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Ok, didn't find anyone wanting to sell their garage, but did find this in one. It is a Marquette welder and it is set up for gas. I have never heard of them before and now need to find where I can find a new liner for it. It seemed to work good, but went to change the wire and it won;t let it go more than about an inch and it stop. Any way got it for $30, didn't think that was a bad price for it

Make sure there is nothing or old wire in the wip.
Can you push it though by hand? if not there is restriction some where.
Some one put it up after they plugged it up maybe!.
Yep a good price dartcuda.

Check out HTP America. They have a lot of stuff.

usaweld.com

Sometimes it's hard to find consumables for off brand equipment. Nice score for $30 if it works. Hard to beat that deal. :cheers:

you may be missing the liner when you stick the wire in. its eazy to do. it looks really similar to the cambel hausfield welders that wally world sells. I have one of them and had trouble getting tips, went to my local Farm store and matched it up.

Yeah, didn't think it was bad for the price, went to their site and it seems that it sold for around $600 as of 2003. BUt couldn't find anything on a liner. Sent themn an e-mail so hopefully I will hear back from them.. Plus i think I will check with some of the local welding suppliers.

It seems to be blocked for some reason. Have taken it out of the machine and tried to feed wire through it and still nothing.

-
Back