garbage transmission

-

FloridaFish

66 cuda
Reaction score
not sure what experience any of you guys have had with ati transmissions but I spent alot of time on the phone with a sales rep. explained my car and its power to a t. they assured me that the 904 they were building me would be more adaquate to handle the power.i paid top dollar for top dollar paets this is the second trans in a street driven car.no burn outs nothing 120 miles and I distroy my planataries because they are 6 cylinder aluminu not the steel that i paid for.They told me to take the car to a shop since they could not provide a local vender and i did he took the trans out and opened it up at my expense only to find the broken parts. I called TCI and was now told that you opened it you own it.Im sure that several of you have had great luck with this vender but I havnt.
good day:

ati is a big name in auto trans/torque converters.

904s generally come with aluminum plantaries...I been drag racing with aluminum plantaries for over 15 yrs now with the same trans and with a transbrake...

the 999 version of the 904 will have the steel plantaries.

Did you get the name of the sales rep who told you to take it to a local trans shop?

-
Back