Garfield Explains the Oil Situation

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
image.jpg

A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in our country.

~~~

Well, there's a very simple answer.

~~~

Nobody bothered​
to check the oil.

~~~

We just didn't know​
we were getting low.

~~~

The reason for that​
is purely geographical.

~~~

Our oil is located in:
Alaska
California
Coastal Florida
Coastal Louisiana
North Dakota
Wyoming
Colorado
Kansas
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
and
Texas

~~~

But our dipsticks are located in
Washington, DC

Any Questions?

LOL good one cudachick... Wish this rig I'm on was still in the gulf... Looks like everyone is trying to get away from the US resources right now while the market is down.

Obama opened up some off shore drilling in several areas, Florida and Alaska to name a few and the price of gas jumped 10 cents a gallon overnight.

Weird.

The gas price going up is a normal increase as oil goes up. I believe alot of stock jumped up a few points. If he plays his cards right and follows through it will help the economy more than anything IMO. Oil prices have a direct impact on the economy and any changes in it will reflect on everything else. I would like to see oil get to approx 90-95 bux a barrel and hang out there. But OPEC will run it in the ground along with oil companies trying to make a dollar and it will bottom out again I'm afraid.

Obama opened up some off shore drilling in several areas, Florida and Alaska to name a few and the price of gas jumped 10 cents a gallon overnight.

Weird.

I'm not sure that Obama opened up any offshore drilling. What he opened was "exploration". Which is fancy talk for "fooling impressionable tards into thinking that I'll EVER allow offshore drilling...because I won't". Its all about the votes. Get the votes and then pillage America to retain power.

-
Back