Garlits mopar event

-

fstfish66

Reaction score
ANY ONE GOING OR BRINGING A MOPAR TO GARLITS MOPAR SHOW IN NOVEMBER???

will be my first time in fla,,,been wanting to visit the musem for a long time,,,,, first stop GARLITS musem and mopar show,,,

I've been there a number of times. It's about 4 hours from here. Great show, parking sucks, though, so get there early.

I go every year my freind steve has never missed a show since day one. its the full package car show swap meet and the museum Its a great two days.

Ill be there...
1st day is a must- last year alot of the cars did not come back on the 2nd day.

first day peoples choice and second day judged show
last year they put a 72 Duster with a 440 in stock a body
I have taken my 71 unrestored Dart for 9 years but will not this year.
they almost put me in modified class last year (2bbl carb/mag wheels/duel exhaust/white gauge face) are my mods

im leaving thursday from up here in mass, trailering the dart down for the month to hit all the big shows and garlits is the first stop and ending with the turkey run. ive been to the museum before and its awsome, first time for the show though.

first day peoples choice and second day judged show
last year they put a 72 Duster with a 440 in stock a body
I have taken my 71 unrestored Dart for 9 years but will not this year.
they almost put me in modified class last year (2bbl carb/mag wheels/duel exhaust/white gauge face) are my mods

most all judged show would consider MAG WHEELS a modifacation,,,,same deal just different,,, is my 66A body not modified???? i was asked to change classes at chryslers at carlisle,,to pro street,,,yes its pro street but at that time,,the rules didnt state that if you had X amount of modifications you were considered pro street,,,,now the rules state it,,,

i wont have my car,,,but ill try to wear a shirt with a pic of it,,would love to meet some people from this board,,,GARLITS here i come,,,

Plan to spend a few hours at the museums alone. They have two. One is classic cars and the other is the drag race museum. Some really cool stuff to be seen. I will be there sat. We should try and arange a meeting place by the trophies/museum around say 2 oclock?

I've been going every year since '91. No tents in show car area now, and since last year no golf carts mini bikes etc...,but it is't that big and it is this weekend and we are gonna have real nice weather. Their will be alot of good deals.

Hey guys, I will be there and look forward to meeting up at 2:00, will be wearing the forabodiesonly shirt.

-
Back