gas grillers out there? you need to read this...

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
not a joke wife just sent this to me. read it!

Subject: propane tank info

Propane Tanks
A message from the Law Enforcement Network

For those of you who like to grill it up during the summer, here's a safety
announcement you should be aware of. Please put this information out to ALL
personnel. For those of you who exchange your propane tanks, this is
something you definitely need to be aware of, especially in light of the
recent news of 'Meth-labs' in our area. Meth cooks are getting propane
tanks from exchanges at Wal-Mart, Kro ger, etc. and emptying them of the
propane. Then, they are filling them with anhydrous ammonia (which they now
have a recipe for by the way). After they are finished with them, they
return them to the store. They are then refilled with propane and sent back
for you and me to buy. Anhydrous ammonia is very corrosive and weakens the
structure of the tank. It can be very dangerous when mixed with propane and
hooked up to our grills, etc. You should inspect the propane tank for any
blue or greenish residue around the valve areas. If it is present, refuse
to purchase that tank. Check out the following website for more details.
They also have pictures.

http://www.npga.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=529

If you drive through the Key Penninsula in Washington state you can smell the crackheads cook that ****. It smells like Testors model glue. Anhydrous cold medicin and Lythium batteries woo hoo! I wanna know who the first person to mix that crap was or the second person that thought that it was a good idea. My friends brother got hooked on that **** and started to cook it in his garage, everything in the garage has surface rust on it from that crap. I HATE CRACKHEADS, THEY ARE ALL NASTY WORTHLESS PEOPLE AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT IN THE FACE!!!

Interesting. I find it cheaper to take my tanks to the local RV dealer or gas company that will refill them for a few dollars less than the exchange program.
C

360Scamp, don't hold back, tell us what you really think :toothy10: Unfortunately my city is crawling with meth heads, talk about messed up people, covered in scaps, look like death, makes me sick just looking at them. :angry7:

Jezz, I can't even grill anymore without worrying about the consequences of some freakin tweaker trying to fuel his habit.

360Scamp, don't hold back, tell us what you really think :toothy10: Unfortunately my city is crawling with meth heads, talk about messed up people, covered in scaps, look like death, makes me sick just looking at them. :angry7:

Oh I WAS holding back. I have had 3 friends get hooked on that crap. Had one friend od so me and his brother spent 6 months beating the crap out of every crackhead we could find.

Hey I'm on your side believe me. We have crackheads but it's the meth that seems to be the worst here or at least the most visible. Fortunately my kids are disgusted by it too, that has to be the biggest fear these days having kids.

I'm with you J.R. One of my nephews 33years old is dead because he took some crap that was cooked up by a crackhead. Dosn't say much for him though being stupid enough to take the crap. Stopped his hart and couldn't be restarted by the parimedics. Left a wife and four little kids. You would have to shot them some where besides in the head, couldn't possible be a brain ther to hit!!

Thanks for the heads up. And just in time for Summer.
I used to have a huge meth addiction problem,
But I divorced her and she moved to New Mexico....
Sad, it used to be a funny joke......

Rev.

-
Back