Gas is "now" really starting to suck....

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Gas $prices$ are really starting to hurt these days up here in Canada guys :crybaby:

OWCH...$1.05 "Liter". Lets pray they go down everywhere soon. "unlikely however"

ARM & LEG.jpg

That pictures been around for a long time. Still true though. Gas is about $2.50 a gallon here for 87 and $2.70 for 93

Same here, $2.50 + for the cheap? stuff.
I don't even want to know what the racing gas price is. Beginning of the year it was $6.00 gal

DuSpinnst said:
Until we break Canada at $4/G and Europe at $5.50/G I wouldn't worry about it too much....

Will it's one race I don't think anyone's out to win, and I would think that "most" of the cars in Europe don't have quite the same size of engines. Your about the first person I've ever heard of that hasn't ever complained or only cares if we pass another Country.. You must own a gas station? :toothy7: Perhaps you have a point about Non-North America gas prices however...Cost a lady more then 100.00 US to fill a rented car in Hong Kong (standard Car) double owch there. :blah5: :blah5:

69signetv8 said:
Will it's one race I don't think anyone's out to win, and I would think that "most" of the cars in Europe don't have quite the same size of engines. Your about the first person I've ever heard of that hasn't ever complained or only cares if we pass another Country.. You must own a gas station? :toothy7: Perhaps you have a point about Non-North America gas prices however...Cost a lady more then 100.00 US to fill a rented car in Hong Kong (standard Car) double owch there. :blah5: :blah5:

No, I just go to the pump and fill up, it really is out of my hands what it costs so I tend not to worry about it. If I have to give up some other things to keep driving so be it. I like my cars the way they are.

5.82 usd/gallon is the gas price here... rougly 12 swedish sek for a liter, lots of calculating to find the number in your measures... and my 340 likes a lot of gas...almost a gallon for 10 kilmomters..

Mopower71 said:
Same here, $2.50 + for the cheap? stuff.
I don't even want to know what the racing gas price is. Beginning of the year it was $6.00 gal

Still $6.00 for the "cheap" race gas here.

The most expensive gas I have bought lately was 2 weeks ago in Dalhart, TX where it was $2.43 per gallon... and that was only 85 octane.

well citgo 110 race fuel is $3.55 gal.

and the 87 is $2.20 gal mobil

and the fuel for the dually is $2.25 gal and thats been the cheapest for diesel this year here.

even the diesel for the tractors the real cheap stuff is hitting $2.00 gal.

hope we start to see it drop alittle but with winter coming i know it will go up as my propane just jumped from$1.19 gal to 1.53 gal?????

I'm driving a diesel now, why is diesel more than premium? $2.49 is the most I've paid lately.

duster340 said:
5.82 usd/gallon is the gas price here... rougly 12 swedish sek for a liter, lots of calculating to find the number in your measures... and my 340 likes a lot of gas...almost a gallon for 10 kilmomters..
sucks a lil too lot. Don't you think?
We pay round €1.30 per Liter...

-
Back