gas monkey v street outlaws

-

bdusted440

Reaction score
Well ive got my popcorn. Richard rawlings is such a pussy. He wont race or abide by the rules he set. wtf

Who really gives a darn? It's all a bunch of scripted fakery anyway.

Agreed nothing on.. guess iam watching the race. Unless I warm up momma a bit.. hmmm challenge accepted

I just turned it on strictly for the amusement. Kinda like watching professional wrestling. All fake, but entertaining kind of

I must say I do watch it,,,,AND pick it apart.But you know what ? Good for those guys(NOT *** monkeys)but the Street Outlaws.I hope the network is paying them tons of money.Along with the sponsor's. Hell I'd wear a T shirt for 20K.Yes it is "Sports Entertainment"..

I must say I do watch it,,,,AND pick it apart.But you know what ? Good for those guys(NOT *** monkeys)but the Street Outlaws.I hope the network is paying them tons of money.Along with the sponsor's. Hell I'd wear a T shirt for 20K.Yes it is "Sports Entertainment"..
Yup saw the demon logo and the *** monkey energy drink logo. lmao

Yes, more unpredictable and way faster speeds, there are plenty cars that will give them a run for their money and are actually street able

Too bad Digby's dart wasn't there. Would of put them both on the trailer with his old leaf springs and little radials, and he wouldn't be crying about tire shake and getting all out of shape

Yes, more unpredictable and way faster speeds, there are plenty cars that will give them a run for their money and are actually street able

4.33 is 6.80s in the 1/4...and they've all run 1/4 mile and will gear the cars for it when they need to.

And turbo cars are extremely streetable

Too bad Digby's dart wasn't there. Would of put them both on the trailer with his old leaf springs and little radials, and he wouldn't be crying about tire shake and getting all out of shape
As I was listening to the ET being read as I watched, I thought the same thing, Digby would have put them both on the trailer.

Wow..It's entertainment...why do some of you have to constantly pick **** apart. Gets a little tiresome hearing the same people ***** and moan about these TV shows every time it comes up. Some of us enjoy it ..if you don't...don't watch.:BangHead::BangHead:

T
4.33 is 6.80s in the 1/4...and they've all run 1/4 mile and will gear the cars for it when they need to.

And turbo cars are extremely streetable

that crow mod isnt streetable, guaranteed not one of their cars is registered with a plate. If they are so streetable why do they have to trailer it to do a test hit?

Yes he would, but he doesn't have his own tv show so noone cares

Wow..It's entertainment...why do some of you have to constantly pick **** apart. Gets a little tiresome hearing the same people ***** and moan about these TV shows every time it comes up. Some of us enjoy it ..if you don't...don't watch.:BangHead::BangHead:

It's just differing opinions man, just like yours.

i just love how big chief and murder nova always act like theyre just some poor old stupid street racers throwing "junk" together it would be better to me if theyd just admit they have a lot of money in these cars, oh and get rid of the fake *** sound effects in street outlaws, that fake tire squeal just drives me nuts lol other than that its fun to watch some drag racing on tv where the cars look somewhat like real street cars

-
Back