gas monkey v street outlaws

-
I would like to see how bad *** chief is in a real fist fight. He seems to have an anger problem when confrontation slightly produces itself. Big mouth, but can he throw down for real?????

Who cares..the show is about street racing or in this case blowing the doors off of a high dollar *** monkey car which Big Chief did no problem..LMFAO Rawlings don't know dick about racing all he's got is money and it's probably someone elses:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are not clear enough on making rules. When the Guy from street outlaws said to Richard. "You said a car from 68-72" Richard didnt say Anything. He broke his own rule and he knew it.

I would like to see how bad *** chief is in a real fist fight. He seems to have an anger problem when confrontation slightly produces itself. Big mouth, but can he throw down for real?????

He's pretty stout...but hard to say..He could probably hold his own. The Guy I wouldn't want to mess with is Monza...He just seems like one of those guys who could put a whooping on ya.

1. I used to like Gas Monkey when the focus was working on/building the cars. Any more it's a bunch of people interaction junk. Same with the Kounts Kustoms show from Las Vegas. If a car show doesn't actually show working on the cars, I'm not interested.
2. You'd have to pay me to watch that Phony Baloney Street Racers Show!

As far as badasses - I've got friends similar to some of those guys. I'd wager the only potential pussies there are Doc and Azn although I'm only basing that on watching the show. The rest seem like scrappers when the situation deteriorates. At least their a lot like friends of mine that are/were.
It's funny to hear all the haters saying it's staged and their all posers. In all the years I've been participating I've seen nobody on this board that could even get close to them performance-wise on a public road. At least in terms of providing proof of any claims to that. I include myself there as I've never gone that fast. Not by a long shot. The Outlaw cars are really "that fast". It's not "easy", nor inexpensive, and they do have to pass a tech type inspection and have all the NHRA required safety gear as part of their contracts.
I'm certain some of the drama parts are scripted - to a point. But I think it's hard to script the effects of fist fights and broken parts or wrecks. These guys are amped up and the unexpected does happen, usually more on the street than at the track.
I like the show. I think overall they're striking a decent balance between drama and reality and at least for me, I like the sounds of those cars. Not the first season's Formula One dubbed in sounds or the tire screeching they stick in there from time to time. But the idling, the burnouts, that kind of stuff.
It's motivating to me. They do make appearances during the summer - go see them. If I was involved with that show I'd be riding that pony as far as it would take me...lol.

For anyone that has watched the show they know Chief can throw down. Yes doc is one to back down as is Azn. The one from that group to be careful of is Chuck. he always seems to start something. For anyone that has participated in or just hung with the crowd that street raced the show is fun to watch. I still remember having a 1/4 mile "strip" setup that was used too often to settle a score!

1. I used to like Gas Monkey when the focus was working on/building the cars. Any more it's a bunch of people interaction junk. Same with the Kounts Kustoms show from Las Vegas. If a car show doesn't actually show working on the cars, I'm not interested.
2. You'd have to pay me to watch that Phony Baloney Street Racers Show!
Yeah but counts kustom is about one of the best car shows on tv, granted some of the things and playing around is kinda cliche but I believe danny has the best personality out of anyone on the shows, fantom works is a joke.

Actually one of the shows i enjoy the most is wheeler dealers, their cost and labor times on vehicles seem the closest to reality. Plus its nice to see a variety of different cars

I agree that not all of the street outlaws show is scripted. Chuck punched a guy on the show and knocked his front teeth out. Don't tell me that was scripted. Chief could probably hold his own in a fight but appears more to be a get in your face and talk **** rather than throwing down. My opinion is Chuck and Monza would be the 2 not to mess with.

I agree that not all of the street outlaws show is scripted. Chuck punched a guy on the show and knocked his front teeth out. Don't tell me that was scripted. Chief could probably hold his own in a fight but appears more to be a get in your face and talk **** rather than throwing down. My opinion is Chuck and Monza would be the 2 not to mess with.
still all ma bunch of cubic tv money. the drama ruins it, gets so stupid I have to turn it or fast forward. gas monkey is among the worst!

The one you gotta watch out for is kayla. Any girl who can handle a car like that you dont wanna mess with lol

Are you serious Chuck showed his true colors when he SUCKER punched Goat.I'm willing to bet he'd run away from a real fight..after all he did own a "rice burner" before the stang':eek::eek::eek:

didnt she wreck her car the first time she appeared on the show?
Why, yes she did! She almost got int a chick fight as well.
I do like Counting cars as Danny does have a passion for the cars as well as a business sense.
It's a shame that Wheeler dealer may be going away. The blond guy,can't think of his name, will not be returning.

Why, yes she did! She almost got int a chick fight as well.
I do like Counting cars as Danny does have a passion for the cars as well as a business sense.
It's a shame that Wheeler dealer may be going away. The blond guy,can't think of his name, will not be returning.

Im with ya on that, especially when danny talks to someone with emotions I believe that is 100% real. Really? Man that suck i enjoy watching wheeler dealers, they are good about sensible and needed repairs and leaving the stuff that doesn't need to be fixed

Wow! all you guys hating Gas Monkey, when all I heard from "Big Chief", was a bunch of crying. A street racer who won't bet? He was afraid to lose. His excuse about Richard not driving, is as valid as hating the count for not being able to lay down a perfect candy paint job. They are business men. They aren't trained to do those things. Do you really think the track, or the production company would have let Richard drive? He wasn't qualified, and BC knew it. It was just his excuse when he saw what GM brought. And GM was faster. It was the driver who let them down by sleeping at the light.

Wow! all you guys hating Gas Monkey, when all I heard from "Big Chief", was a bunch of crying. A street racer who won't bet? He was afraid to lose. His excuse about Richard not driving, is as valid as hating the count for not being able to lay down a perfect candy paint job. They are business men. They aren't trained to do those things. Do you really think the track, or the production company would have let Richard drive? He wasn't qualified, and BC knew it. It was just his excuse when he saw what GM brought. And GM was faster. It was the driver who let them down by sleeping at the light.
BS, and Big chief could have brought the Crow Mod if there wasn't rule agreed on before hand! Again, understand it is just entertainment!

I like both shows. Fighting, tough guys, who knows and who cares. Azn and Richard Rollins may be the baddest of the bunch.
Don't judge a man by his looks, it could get you very hurt.
I'm looking forward to the new outlaw season.

I thought the funniest part of the show was the driver Richard hired. THAT guy is a hot shot drag racer??? Man...my little sister could tree that guy. Gas Monkey had the faster car...... and a driver asleep at the wheel.

BS, and Big chief could have brought the Crow Mod if there wasn't rule agreed on before hand! Again, understand it is just entertainment!
It's not BS. Explain where I wasn't right. Do you really think anyone associated with the production of this show would have let Richard drive? Don't street racers bet money all the time? Didn't BC spend the whole show crying? I lost a lot of respect for him after this, and when he bullied Doc. And yes, Doc was wrong.And would someone who's seen it, Please post a copy of the rules.

I did see it and technically other that the agreement of either BC or Shawn will drive against Richard or Aaron the rules were met.
Richard vs. Big Chief
Race:
Best of Three
Event: 1/8 Mile Standing Start Drag Race
Car Requirements: Muscle car with steel roof and 1/4 panel section that match the VIN number of car, engine max is 500ci displacement, total weight must be above 2500 pounds
Stakes: Bragging rights
Both cars were steel roofed and quarter panels with a VIN. I think BC thought when they said muscle car it meant 1966-1974. Guess he doesn't consider a HellCat Challenger to be a muscle car.

-
Back