Gas prices

-
$2.88 here in North Central Illinois... just talked with a guy from the Springfield Mo. area and he said they are at $2.18.

Well that just sucks for me. I live about 2 hours from springfield mo. Around me it is 2.65 to 2.75:angry7::angry7:. I am paying 3.45 for diesel. Mopar658)

Here in the Phoenix area today saw $2.99. At this point anything under $3 sounds decent and bearable.

Unfortunately the threshold for bearable used to be $2. :sad8:

Up here in Anchorage,Alaska I just paid $4.45 for diesel and unleaded is running $3.59. What a rip,,we have our own oil and refineries here.

I got a call an hour ago that gas was now at 2.38 so I loaded up the 10
5gal cans we use for our generators, trenchers, etc and ran up to fill them up along with my work truck. With my 2cent speedway card ended up with $151.20 worth of gas at 2.36 a gallon. I know its not going to last long.

$3.08 per gallon here :angry7: ... This time last week, $4.25. yesterday $3.28. not holding my breath. It should be $2.08. Yeah I know, in dreams!:wack::burnout:

Here in the Phoenix area today saw $2.99. At this point anything under $3 sounds decent and bearable.

Unfortunately the threshold for bearable used to be $2. :sad8:

No joke. I remember gas here in Colorado being .99 a gal not too long ago (2001 I think?).

3.22 right across from ref. in martinez ca. :happy10:freakin scum bags .oh i mean theifs and all those other things like that

.25 cents in Neverland yeeaaahhh baby! Now let me wake up...oh, well 3.11 in my area of Southern Cali :cheers: But since I have spider senses better than spider man himself...it'll probably go up again which God forbids another war, but seems that we're going that way. WHY CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS!!!! lol

-
Back