-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRASH

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a gas tank strap brace. There all the same for an A-body so if you have one it'll fit My Duster. AMD and ABS are both out of them with no projected deliver date due to the part being an import.
Let me know what you got.
Cheers, Steve

20200222_161902.jpg

I'm looking for a gas tank strap brace. There all the same for an A-body so if you have one it'll fit My Duster. AMD and ABS are both out of them with no projected deliver date due to the part being an import.
Let me know what you got.
Cheers, Steve

View attachment 1715489542
That's a bracket for the spare tire attachment. The tabs must go through slots in the tire well.

Last edited:
If you are going to hang your gas tank on that spare tire well you had better replace it first or the thing will fall out the first time you hit any kind of a bump. That well is toast man !

yeah sorry deleted post//there was an earlier thread on this with a scamp//some one here must have a donor laying around//

74 dart swinger, replacing spare tire trunk pan. Looking for the weld on brackets for fuel tank straps. The brackets weld on to the under side of the trunk pan.

Thanks
Dave

74 dart swinger, replacing spare tire trunk pan. Looking for the weld on brackets for fuel tank straps. The brackets weld on to the under side of the trunk pan.

Thanks
Dave
$25 shipped

100_1850-jpg.jpg

looks like someone with a plasma cutter to do the keyhole//could be fabbed

link/thread was from T-man700

If you are going to hang your gas tank on that spare tire well you had better replace it first or the thing will fall out the first time you hit any kind of a bump. That well is toast man !
No doubt its toast, already have a bottom welded in and ready to finish.
Cheers, Steve

20200314_185320.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back