gateway raceway-st louis??

-
Well, How was it ??
Car show turn out was light. Pits were half full/empty. Weather was combination of overcast skies with some showers but mostly dry at the event. Other than the weather the light turnout was to be expected with the late contract signing & no time for any real advertising.

Car show turn out was light. Pits were half full/empty. Weather was combination of overcast skies with some showers but mostly dry at the event. Other than the weather the light turnout was to be expected with the late contract signing & no time for any real advertising.
Pics & comments can be found at the Gateway Mopars Car Club site/facebook.

It was not a bad start. Not near the old Monster Mopar. but nice I was in the swap area and had nice traffic. I had registered to show my Challenger, but my weekend help couldn't make it and the weather was ominous. I think it was poorly advertised and still did well with lots of room to grow. I hope it returns next year.

Yeah, It was a last minute thing by the track manager. JP motorsports had to decide and get the ball rolling in about 6 weeks time. Maybe with support the event will grow.Monster Mopar went for 25+ years and was a staple.Lets keep our fingers crossed that they do it again.

Yeah, It was a last minute thing by the track manager. JP motorsports had to decide and get the ball rolling in about 6 weeks time. Maybe with support the event will grow.Monster Mopar went for 25+ years and was a staple.Lets keep our fingers crossed that they do it again.
X2

-
Back