[WANTED] Gauge part needed

-

Frank Dinatally

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All The needle on 65 barracuda temp gauge fell out. The little red needle piece……. Does anyone make new ones or does someone have one for sale. Any info is greatly appreciated

Postal money order sorry
I sent postal mail order today
in your way of doing things is there a way I can get by this weekend The money order went in the mail yesterday. I need to get front and back windows in after headliner gets installed Friday The dash is out and I need that gauge to put in and get dash installed again and the top screws are under front glass. I have the money order receipt if you would need to see that

Postal money order sorry

in your way of doing things is there a way I can get by this weekend The money order went in the mail yesterday. I need to get front and back windows in after headliner gets installed Friday The dash is out and I need that gauge to put in and get dash installed again and the top screws are under front glass. I have the money order receipt if you would need to see that
no worries Frank I will send it out. Did you already P.M. me your address? We have an existing conversation in the P.M. section.

click on the envelope in the upper right hand corner of your screen. you and I have a conversation open there. FYI you can put this in with the windshield in place. I took the cluster out with the windshield in to get the gauge out. Its a 20 minute job tops. The top screws under the windshield are for the dash frame.

I have a body shop installing it all. Only asking for what he wants to be easy job and not scratch the new paint on the dash. If you need to send second day delivery let me know and I will get a second money order to you

I have a body shop installing it all. Only asking for what he wants to be easy job and not scratch the new paint on the dash. If you need to send second day delivery let me know and I will get a second money order to you
I get it. It's actually easier to do with the dash frame already installed...they will find that out when they have to lay under there to hook all the short wiring up. Everybody has their own way of doing things. I can get it out by 3 today. I get back with you about the shipping when I find out.

-
Back