Gauge Restoration

-

Greencuda

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations on gauge cluster restoration companies? So far in my research Instrument Specialties appears to be a good choice but I was hoping to hear from some others that have had some work done from different places and the damage to the pocketbook.

I used Redline Gauge works and was very satisfied with the results and price.

Thanks for the feedback. After talking to both Instrument Specialties and Redline, and research a few others I went with Redline. The price was much better and they were more then happy to discuss and price out each option on the phone. There was no rush to get me off the phone and Shannon offered up some options I hadn’t even thought of or would have considered. So I am getting the Odometer fixed, Amp to Volt conversion done, Needle replaced on the speedo, and the prior owner painted a 55mph mark on the speedo. If he can remove it he will but if he can’t he may be able to replace it with a 150mph gauge. I am leaving the vacuum gauge as is since this is a cruiser not a street racer. I will report back after I get them back on the quality and price. Still about half of the other company.

-
Back