Gauging interest in 13" rotor mustang caliper brackets

-

MrBelvedere2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I wanted to gauge interest to see if its worth it to do a run if these Brackets.

First off these are sold by another guy but in my experience hes hard to find/ get ahold of because he has no website, but when you do, he ships out quick and with no issues.

So essentially these Brackets are made with 3/8 thick steel plate and bolt right on to your STOCK front drum spindle.
You then use your Factory drum hub and put some longer studs in.

Then this now gives you the ability to use budget friendly Factory 13.2 inch diameter rotors and calipers from a 2011-2014 Mustang GT.
Only modification is you have to open the bore on the rotor slightly to go over the mopar hub. It is so close you can do it with coarse sandpaper, no machine work.

You can order everything brake related at your local parts store or Rockauto.

But remember with brakes this big you have to run 17" diameter wheels.

I have them on my Road Racing endurance car, they work extremely well.

hopefully if there is enough interest I can do a production run and be able to sell them for $150-$200 a pair.

Post questions here or to say if you would like a set.
Thank you!

20240629_165257.jpg

20240326_173928.jpg

Which front hub is used? A body 10" brakes had a tiny hub and a 4" bolt circle, so not a "no machining" proposition. Are you using B/E body parts?

to run stock B-body Drum spindle on a 63-72 A-body you need large ball joint upper control arms and 73-76 A-body disk lower ball joint (same as 63-72 B-body and all E-body drum and disk lower ball joints).

-
Back