How ya doin
From Victoria Australia

012.JPG

026.JPG

Welcome aboard from Arkansas, meet Victoria, yes I name my cars :lol:

Ralley's 004.jpg

1966, I pulled the /6 after driving it 6 great years, now going 360

1976 Plymouth Volor'E EBAY 1 027.jpg

Computers not playin right, but i was tryin to Post some OZ Valiants as theyre all called her or Chrysler by Chrysler

Computers not playin right, but i was tryin to Post some OZ Valiants as theyre all called her or Chrysler by Chrysler
I clicked on the link and seen it , we love your Valiant over there, would love to have one :thumbsup:

I clicked on the link and seen it , we love your Valiant over there, would love to have one :thumbsup:
seems like vica versa, urs were much cooler and had the better engine options, most of our early ones were slants and 273s but the later ones got better espescially our OWN Valiant Chargers in the 70s which were built to race our long mountain tracks burt kept a 3 speed box, GO FIGURE

I cleaned up your welcome thread here, welcome aboard and enjoy this great site :thumbsup:

Apparently the six cyl. could beat our all conquering GT Falcon but had no legs on our LONG straights, the Falcon was quoted at a reserved 480 hp to appease the Government and the Cops, so not too bad from an old Valiant :)

Award-

That is the first time I've seen a garage inside a garage !

Itchy666,

Welcome aboard.

No " T "? (photo shows only D A R)

Long story, but I've got one I don't need, if you want it, send me your address in private message and I'll ship it to you along with the rest of the " D R A T " I've got.
Unless, of course shipping is crazy expensive... Then we can talk, but I got '65 Barracuda(s) so it does me no good...

IMG_1138.JPG

I know your going to love this site the guys are great and know EVERYTHING...

65Cudafix

Yer hes a pound dog an my best mate now, had another Shepherd but the EX took him, but this one is so sweet even tho hes been locked up for his whole life, now he just owns the house n sofas lol

My shep is the same way. I just got back from there, go to Chryslers on the Murray every year.

val finished 3.JPG

Welcome from another Aussie that hung around here a bit, mine is a VG hardtop so basically the same as your DART but with the Australian front sheet metal (for the USA brigade) just finished it after 9 years now to get it through registration

-
Back