-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart64gt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Gear Vendors unit for sale it only has about 2500 miles on it and is like new. 1200.00 for the unit it was on a 727 torq flite. LOCATED in Bloomington,Ca. PM me I will have it at Fall Fling in the swap meet. I will ship this unit to Canada

Attachments

• 64 Dart GT 020 (Large).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3,088
  • 64 Dart GT 018 (Large).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 3,052
  • 64 Dart GT 019 (Large).jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 3,037
Scott all I know they make overdrive units and it has the 2 speed over/under I have one in my motor home and it works great on my mileage.

Does it come with all the other electronic stuff and any required adapters?

There should be an adapter that replaces the transmisssion tail shaft to install that unit on the trans and electronic equipment. The adapters are near impossible to find used and very expensive from gear vendor. The electronic stuff can be bought on ebay sometimes.

Dang,now I need $1200 to fall out of the sky and hit me on the head..

Hey I'am new to your form was checking the gear venders you have for sale do you still have it ? And do you have the wire harness ,? Thanks

NEW PRICE reduce to a 1000.00 will be at Fall Fling tomorrow in the swap meet. have some of the other stuff with it but not complete. You can Call Gear Vendors and the they have any adpaters for any automatic or four speeds.

I bought a 65 Barracuda and need to recoupe some of my money New Price on Gear Vendors 800.00 This unit has only 2500 miles on it and is like new will work on any transmission or any 4 speed.

Located in Bloomington,Ca. PM me.
Thanks

NEW PRICE reduce to a 1000.00 will be at Fall Fling tomorrow in the swap meet. have some of the other stuff with it but not complete. You can Call Gear Vendors and the they have any adpaters for any automatic or four speeds.
I have dug around here and $650. Is all I could come up with if you can take that the adapter is $ 900. it's $1492. For all parts to make it work on my truck . Larry thanks for your info .

They wont sell it seperately? What fools. Im sure a machinist could make one up cheaper than GV sells for anyways.

They wont sell it seperately? What fools. Im sure a machinist could make one up cheaper than GV sells for anyways.
Doubt it very much....you would also need an input shaft. This is a picture of the one I used when I put a 5.0/c4 into a Ranger years ago....Don't know much about machine work but I doubt you are going to find someone to whittle one out of a block of aluminum cheaply......

Attachments

• aac4adapter.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,372
Gear Vendor is a weird place they will work with you once you buy a unit or adaptor from them. However they will not help you at all if your not a customer of some sort. They also have a replacement program on the units. If one is bad they will replace it for a fee not sell the parts to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back