GEAR VENDORS UNIT For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear Vendor is a weird place they will work with you once you buy a unit or adaptor from them. However they will not help you at all if you are not a customer of some sort. They also have a replacement program on the units. If one is bad they will replace it for a fee not sell the parts to fix it.
My friend was a dealer for them, and that is the very reason he stopped dealing with them.

So does this unit come with the adaptor for the 727 Trans? Is this a bolt in deal or is the adaptor missing all together?

talk to gear vendor today without trade in they want 900.00 plus 250.00 core gets to close to new for me. good luck

Yes you where very right about gear venders the first time I talked to them the guy was real good about it but the second guy has me' worried lots if rules i'am not sure they are going to sell me' the parts or not , almost like I was trying to screw them out of something ? By the time I get threw with it I think I will have close or more in the used unit considering new? Man what a place you would think in these times you would try to get it where you could.

Just based on what my friend told me about them I decided to stay away from them...

Yes you where very right about gear venders the first time I talked to them the guy was real good about it but the second guy has me' worried lots if rules i'am not sure they are going to sell me' the parts or not , almost like I was trying to screw them out of something ? By the time I get threw with it I think I will have close or more in the used unit considering new? Man what a place you would think in these times you would try to get it where you could.

Not cool! They are obviously playing games and being greedy.

Given the economy you would think they would change thier attitude to one that attracts customers,instead of repelling them.

After all it's not like they invented the laycock denormanville o.d unit. Those o.d units originally came from britain on quite a few models. Granted ,the G.V unit is not the same,but it is not G.V's idea originally.

ouch that hurt....i'm going back to the chevelle forums.......where is the door?.......nope that one is locked.........

It happens to best of us. I don't know how these old threads just pop up. Maybe admin. screwing with us to see if catch us with old thread. Never was marked sold.

yep...it was admin.....

i was thinking I read one last year that was similar..
as I was checkin' my bank balance..
thxs
Welcome>><<

(SOLD) I have a Gear Vendors unit for sale it only has about 2500 miles on it and is like new. 1200.00 for the unit it was on a 727 torq flite. LOCATED in Bloomington,Ca. PM me I will have it at Fall Fling in the swap meet. I will ship this unit to Canada
Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back