Gears and axles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small bolt pattern or Large bolt pattern? What gear ratio??

Small bolt pattern,A body 8.75.$100.00 plus shipping from nc.

Can you find out what shipping would be to 30512 please? This is going in a 73 dart swinger. My first build so i am looking for any help possible. I have the bell housing and axle shafts, need gears and axles

Small bolt pattern or Large bolt pattern? What gear ratio??

I dont know if it matters about the bolt pattern or not, I am taking suggestions as to what gearing i should use, I have a built 360 with a 904 tranny, need something that will hold up well, motor is over 400 hp and 400ft lbs. Not going to race it just a weekend driver and local show car.

Yes, its not the stock rear end. Everything is new. If i cant get anything soon i guess i will have to use the stock one that is one the car, i am dying to have the car running, everythin is ready i just dont have gears and axles for the new housing.

hay let me know if you dont sell that rear..i may take that off your hands ....thanks (tobysoldblue)

Could you tell us what rear you have now?8 1/4 or 8 3/4?The stock one could be a 7 1/4.Also whats on the front for brakes?Drum or disc.

Im not tryin to sell anything, it has whatever the stock rear end that came in in the dart with the slant 6, prob a 7 1/4. It has drum brakes on the front, 73's are supposed to have disc but mine doesnt. I will sell the stock rear end whenever i get the gears and axles for the new housing i have. Looking for big bolt pattern for if i get the front swapped to disc brakes but will take what i can get for now

I have factory a body 8.75,small bolt axles.If this is for sure what you are looking into buying,please send me a pm,and i will go by the shipping store on monday for your shipping quote.Thank you,Toby

I found a complete rear end for the car, am going to sell the housing i have back to my mechanic. Thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back