Gen 3 Dart ,mounts,PS sterring box and manifold

-

superbirdrag

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Can those of you who has completed a gen 3 project with the factory K member post what you used for motor mounts, PS pump, PS sterring box and exhaust manifold. I have read the TTI website and what they recommend ,then I read several post after that say something didn't work. The cost of buying TTI's recommended set up is about $1500, for me in Canada thats almost $2200 shipped . I really dont want to buy parts that some of you mopar guy know will not work .
Thanks

All the info I am good for is that the TTI conversion spool mounts worked good. Have to relocate oil filter with stock k and these mounts. The headers fit pretty nice too. A little close to the trans pan on pass side. The dipstick bump out on a 727. Good luck with factory power steering. 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound bag. Search the threads, lots of discussion on the steering issues.

From what I have read so far the only issue i see with PS is the 5.7 hemi pump puts out 1650 psi and the borgenson box mas psi is about 1350. Boden has a thread that says he has not had any issues with the pressure so far , just avoid full lock.
I am going to try the jeep exhaust manifolds first because they are cheap. I think i can modify the biscuit motor mount and the mount on the k frame to allow me to use the angle adapter for the oil filter,(weld weld cut cut weld ).
Any one have new info on the Milidon 31000 oil pan ? Does it fit better now than 4 years ago ? Or do you still have to modify it like SRT8CUDA build thread did ?
What brand do you recomend for a full hydraulic clutch kit , (no fork)?

I forgot to mention the pan. My engine was built fall of 2013 with the 31000 pan. With the above mentioned parts, it fits great.

-
Back