Gen3 Hemi Standalone System ACES JACKPOT

-

Sebambam

Reaction score
Hey team
ACEs came out with this Standalone System for HEMIs = JACKPOT
Jackpot HEMI EFI System

this System is known in the LS world and afte some growing pains , developed into a good option compared to HOLLEY Terminator X.

I have it myself on a LS build and they are constantly improving the SW, especially the latest version of the Tuning SW is decent
the Harness and its quality is minimum the same as the Holley product the ECU is compact and well build.

the Price point is very good.
For the LS they also have trans control version for several Automatic transmissions, so i expect the same to come for the comon Gen3 Hemi Auto trans setups.

Thanks!

No VVT though, and no mention if it can support SRV. And no support for the '08 and older?

Self tune only works for stock to mild builds which isn't the typical build that would lock out VVT.

Thanks!

No VVT though, and no mention if it can support SRV. And no support for the '08 and older?

Self tune only works for stock to mild builds which isn't the typical build that would lock out VVT.
Self tune is a buzz word.

All use it holley haltech fitech you name it if you get any EFI system and you trust in that you will be disappointed.

You need to tune all this setups

They self adjusting certain parameters but you have to give it a base map and a starting point.
And that is up to you.

It will start right up and give you immediate readings that you should tweak.
Once at 160* the learning begins , but it learns based on the "base" you gave it.

-
Back