George Foreman’s Dart Swinger Auctioning on Hagerty Not mine

-
Description mentions a golf cart fire near the right side. Heated and warped the front plastic, blistered the paint on the right fender and door. Still a clean sixer with some provenance. Who knows, you might be able to meet the big guy himself when after you win the auction!
1700500439144.jpeg

Kind of leaves any potential buyer with a quandary: Fix/restore it, and bring it back to OEM, or leave it "as-is", and keep the George Foreman provenance....

(LOL! Shame it wasn't damaged due to being too close to one of George's grilles!)

Last edited:
If I got that car I would pull the grill and mount it on the wall with a plaque and label it George Foreman Grill #1

Im going to guess that car will sell for 7-10k just because it belonged to Big George. I wonder what other cars are on the block.

Well I did learn that we have been spelling Chrysler wrong all these years and even a moron knows a slant is a badass engine.
"this popular inline-six became one of Chrisler’s most successful motors"

aside from what appears to be superficial damage that we can see, it's a remarkably clean and most importantly complete car.

the incorrect/collapsed radiator hose and some other bits and bob point to a poor attention to detail restoration, so i'd be wanting to see before pics or some undercarriage.

it'd be a great base for a V8 build, and to me the provenance means nothing. i'd say it's kinda top end project car status. so i can easily see this rolling for 6~8K

Ok Boys and Girls, auction ends in less than three hours, now’s your big chance to buy some history! Current bid is at $8750.

-
Back