georgia mopar show

-

moparwillybb

Reaction score
anyone going to the mopar show in Valdosta this weekend? is it a good show? im headed to Swainsboro for vacation fri planned on stopping through any one ever been

Its a great show. There is racing, Swap meet and show cars.
Supposed to be bigger this year than last year.

Hope to see you there looks like the charger wont be coming this year either

noon Friday that is then its on to bass fishing! and shooting trap and skeet for vacation at flat creek lodge!!!

Yeah i tried to get in touch with you a couple times im not sure if my messages go through right im not the best with computers i think i have seen craigslist ads from you before a while back

Yeah i tried to get in touch with you a couple times im not sure if my messages go through right im not the best with computers i think i have seen craigslist ads from you before a while back

Ah ok yea never got any messages from you on here. Probably seen us runnin around in this old girl to shows all around here

Attachments

• IMG_1034.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 104
don't get to do much but work mosaic keeps me pretty busy haven't seen the charger out around town ran into jerry I think was his name from the brat pack the month he was on the cover for the dyno shoot out with dave and all them there is a lot of mopars around I guess I never see them

don't get to do much but work mosaic keeps me pretty busy haven't seen the charger out around town ran into jerry I think was his name from the brat pack the month he was on the cover for the dyno shoot out with dave and all them there is a lot of mopars around I guess I never see them

Ok cool
Jerry is on this site too "la4spd" we run around with him and the rest of the brat pack

Hopefully can meet you and see your car before or at Garlit's in November

The show is ok.. It was allot better when it was up in Reynolds GA... SGMP is hot.. always hot. You can drive to Florida and cool off... I don't know why but it is.. I have stopped driving down there as it has not been worth the 3 hours one way to see and hours worth of cars..

-
Back