Get a load of this.....

-

Duster71

Reaction score
I went to the local tire shop to get some new tires on the rear of the Duster. I pull into a parking space and there's a contractor in his S10 eatin lunch. He looks over at me as I'm pullin my seatbelt off and yells "Hey, want something cool for your car"? Thinking this guy is either stoned or crazy, I asked "What's that"? He reaches down to the floor and picks something up and says "A friend of mine gave me this. I have no idea what it is but it's got THIS on it". I walked over to his car and he hands it to me and says "That car got left hand threads on one side"? I said "yep". He says "Then your gonna need this anyway" and chuckled. He said he thought it was an old paperweight or something but anyway I thought it was kinda cool so I accepted it. Yeah my Duster is a 35 year old car but I don't need GOOD LUCK do I ?

8-11-05 001s.jpg

8-11-05 002s.jpg

Duster71 said:
......... "Hey, want something cool for your car"?

At first I read it and thought it was a nice, warm & fuzzy-type story about good hearted strangers treating another person with warmth & compassion. Then I spot the Chrysler Pentastar on the lip of the horseshoe;

WAY COOL !!!! :D

Thats way beyond warm & fuzzy! Good for you !

I dunno, it might. I know it's not real (for horses I mean) cause it's way too small, also the nail holes don't really go all the way through. But it's real iron and it appears to be pretty old. There's no inscriptions at all, just the pentastar!

-
Back