Get up & go......

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
got up & left........Have absolutely 0 drive today.:wack: Need to go to town today, taking the birds to get there wings/nails clipped, have to return some cores to NAPA (Rich has never charged me for the cores, don't want to ruin that deal), and need to get the boards to fix the trailer that I haul the bike on when it breaks down. Wife is not doing much better. We have been awake for over 3 hours now, the only thing we have done is have breakfast.....:banghead:

I was motivated this morning. I have already been to Oklahoma City (65 miles each way) to pick up some goodies from 3 Craigslist sellers, have been home and unloaded for 1 1/2 hours.

Yesterday was the day my *** seemed to be glued to the chair because I was worthless.

I gotten to where I just don't worry about it. I have good days and bad, and my arthritis gets worse rather than better. This morning I hopped out of bed early, went to a garage sale I'd seen posted, and bought an old Comcrap laptop for 35 bucks (makes a good injection programming machine), then rolled by Mac and picked up what I thought was breakfast. Turns out they screwed me on the order

Haven't done a damn thing since

Ahh the good old lazy day. Haven't had one of those in a long time (to damn busy).

my get and go has been under house arrest because my wife is working night shift Fri-Mon so Daddy gets to watch the 4yr old and 7mo old all weekend instead of working on the Barracuda. normally my mother will watch them for a few hours so I can do get something done but she recently retired and is vacationing at Flathead Lake.

My get up and go, got up and left a long damn time ago. I find it difficult to even go out and tinker on the truck lately.

My get up and go, got up and left a long damn time ago. I find it difficult to even go out and tinker on the truck lately.

Does it ever make an appearance???

Mine never showed up today. Got everything done that we needed to. Birds look great with there wings/beaks & nails done. Got the boards for the trailer. Hope I have a bit of get-up-and-go tomorrow......would like to get the Explorer and the bike put back together tomorrow...

I ended up having an OK day. Roared around town a little bit, ran some errands, and ended up going to Shari's for a Salmon dinner.

Read this ,when I woke up. Same mode. Throttled myself,to finish to cam swap(5.9 Magnum). Glad I did.

Some days it is hard to get motavated or feel like I have the energy to
start something and finish it, today was a good day, stayed home and changed oil in our Avenger and Victoria. but I did come inside and put an ice pack on my neck, laying under Victoria and Casper was a must do before tomorrow, I feel slow and out of energy when I eat a heavy meal, seems like I feel better eating fruit and taking an energy nap at noon . I hope you get back your energy soon, have you been stressed about anything ? that chit makes me feel wore out ..

Some days it is hard to get motavated or feel like I have the energy to
start something and finish it, today was a good day, stayed home and changed oil in our Avenger and Victoria. but I did come inside and put an ice pack on my neck, laying under Victoria and Casper was a must do before tomorrow, I feel slow and out of energy when I eat a heavy meal, seems like I feel better eating fruit and taking an energy nap at noon . I hope you get back your energy soon, have you been stressed about anything ? that chit makes me feel wore out ..

No real stress.....at least nothing major. This may sound kind of goofy but if I sleep to much I get depressed, which will often make get very tired. And I have been sleeping 8 or so hours a night for the past week or so. Did get a few things done over the past couple of days. Hopefully I got the leaky fork tube caps fixed on the bike.....but it looks like it might have blown a fork seal. Tore the boards off of the small trailer today. With the way it was made I might need to go get a piece of angle iron to put it back together. This is a rare week for us.....no appointments in town. :blob::blob: We will have to go shopping but at least we don't have any doctors appointments....

-
Back