Getting close for a fairly good size job lot sale off

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
As it appears I've been forced into retirement and been wanting to do this for some time. Depending on the weather I should have everything gathered up to sell as one lot in a week or so. Even though I could probably at least double the money by piece mill it's not something I care to do. Mopar parts mostly A body and small block with several tools. Looks like it will be 2 full size truck loads with nothing being big no body parts. So if your a swapper or enjoy selling stuff this would be one hell of a good deal --- stay tuned of course it will be cash pickup only in Syracuse Indiana 46567

As it appears I've been forced into retirement and been wanting to do this for some time. Depending on the weather I should have everything gathered up to sell as one lot in a week or so. Even though I could probably at least double the money by piece mill it's not something I care to do. Mopar parts mostly A body and small block with several tools. Looks like it will be 2 full size truck loads with nothing being big no body parts. So if your a swapper or enjoy selling stuff this would be one hell of a good deal --- stay tuned of course it will be cash pickup only in Syracuse Indiana 46567
Get together a list, description, prices and photos and go to town. From what I have seen, listing a few dozen items at a time is best. Easier to keep track of and ship.

Last edited:
Get together a list, description, prices and photos and go to town. From what I have seen, listing a few dozen items at a time. Easier to keep track of and ship.
Thanks I have photos and a list someplace plus no shipping want it all gone one shot

Thanks I have photos and a list someplace plus no shipping want it all gone one shot
Shipping can be a turd. Boxing, estimating, rechecking with the buyer, sending, monitoring shipping and follow up. Lots of steps. Say you have 50 items. 5 rounds of 10 items each is much easier. Another reason why the sale rules suggest 1 item per ad. Way easier to keep track of.

Shipping can be a turd. Boxing, estimating, rechecking with the buyer, sending, monitoring shipping and follow up. Lots of steps. Say you have 50 items. 5 rounds of 10 items each is much easier. Another reason why the sale rules suggest 1 item per ad. Way easier to keep track of.
Not to mention clogging up the inbox.

I wish 50 items was it may be a wild dream but worth a try plus several way to heavy and hard to package for shipping

One lot, one shot, it gets rid of the headache but the return that you are expecting won't be there.... Maybe cherry pick items you know are viable in the market and set those aside for individual sales.

Having done a bunch of this it's a happy medium on your investment. If not, let er' fly.

JW

One lot, one shot, it gets rid of the headache but the return that you are expecting won't be there.... Maybe cherry pick items you know are viable in the market and set those aside for individual sales.

Having done a bunch of this it's a happy medium on your investment. If not, let er' fly.

JW
you would be very surprised at the price I'm thinking that is if I'm even allowed to post it this way plus if I see a posting that someone is looking for something and I have it I have been giving stuff away or sending it out with the buyer setting the price and ask they give it to some charity

Last edited:
-
Back