getting out of it, would like to sell it all at once

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
yup
im moving into a new house next month and im giving up my modelroom...mostly since i never really mess with it anymore anyway
i will post some pic here soon, but i have several kits (mostly mopars of course) in several states from gluebombs, to NIOB to slightly started....and a few that simply need to be finished off

parts stash includes some engines, rims, tires and miscellaneous

ill even toss in my garage (visible in my avatar) paints and tools

$450 for the whole lot, picked up in Holland MI, or add shipping to it

Last edited:
1482274206_zps7jecuccz.jpg

1482274213_zps0z7njqvc.jpg

th_1482274196_zpsvdudbiul.jpg

th_1482274213_zps0z7njqvc.jpg

th_1482274206_zps7jecuccz.jpg

1482274196_zpsvdudbiul.jpg

Last edited:
the street charger and DOH are both unstarted and complete, 1:16 scale (20 each)
i MAY have a blower for the DOH as well, not sure, but i do know i have an extra set of daisy wheels for one of them
the 70 superbee and the vega are unstarted
im pretty sure the pro streets are all started, 2 of them for sure

(2nd pic, top shelf)
the 3 kits on the left and the 3 kits on the right are unstarted
the charger might have the engine build, the buick, i cant remember
the aerovette is almost done, the nissan is painted and mostly assembled (and prepped for a 440) but the trailer and bikes are unstarted
the maclaren is unstarted, there is one decent body between the two victoria and the belle air is started (close to done)

not show, are a started DAF95, a unstarted 1990 pontiac lemans (my first car)
a started car transporter (6 car trailer)
a pro street lincoln (no body but a donor chassis)
a 71 duster 340 (engine assembled and painted, body primered) with a regular grille conversion
a 71 street duster, unstarted
a LRW in coca cola trim (the instructions do not tell you how to build it, but all the parts for the wheelstander LRW are included, minus the decals)
1:20 scale turbo vette, and a ferrari Enzo (both unstarted, and may even be in sealed box)
unstarted 98 corvette roadster
65 pontiac GTO (unstarted, from the AMT 3 car set)

there are also some project floating around
a nearly completed cop out duster drag car, a dodge deora camper van (curbside, but with most of the interior) a smallblock LA trike
and some parts junk

oh, and a started B52 bomber

i guestimated the value of all the kits at 450 bucks
that does not include the garage crew thats floating around, all the wheels and tires pictured and the half a dozen or so full motors stashed away, it also doesnt include whatever the partsbox holds and whatever gluebombs i have floating around...so i think $450 is a fair price for all this

the street charger and DOH are both unstarted and complete, 1:16 scale (20 each)
i MAY have a blower for the DOH as well, not sure, but i do know i have an extra set of daisy wheels for one of them
the 70 superbee and the vega are unstarted
im pretty sure the pro streets are all started, 2 of them for sure

(2nd pic, top shelf)
the 3 kits on the left and the 3 kits on the right are unstarted
the charger might have the engine build, the buick, i cant remember
the aerovette is almost done, the nissan is painted and mostly assembled (and prepped for a 440) but the trailer and bikes are unstarted
the maclaren is unstarted, there is one decent body between the two victoria and the belle air is started (close to done)

not show, are a started DAF95, a unstarted 1990 pontiac lemans (my first car)
a started car transporter (6 car trailer)
a pro street lincoln (no body but a donor chassis)
a 71 duster 340 (engine assembled and painted, body primered) with a regular grille conversion
a 71 street duster, unstarted
a LRW in coca cola trim (the instructions do not tell you how to build it, but all the parts for the wheelstander LRW are included, minus the decals)
1:20 scale turbo vette, and a ferrari Enzo (both unstarted, and may even be in sealed box)
unstarted 98 corvette roadster
65 pontiac GTO (unstarted, from the AMT 3 car set)

there are also some project floating around
a nearly completed cop out duster drag car, a dodge deora camper van (curbside, but with most of the interior) a smallblock LA trike
and some parts junk

oh, and a started B52 bomber

i guestimated the value of all the kits at 450 bucks
that does not include the garage crew thats floating around, all the wheels and tires pictured and the half a dozen or so full motors stashed away, it also doesnt include whatever the partsbox holds and whatever gluebombs i have floating around...so i think $450 is a fair price for all this
I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP BECAUSE THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE BOARD WILL REMOVE YOUR POST IF IS NOT POSTED RIGHT. PM ME WHEN YOU GET ALL OF THE MOPARS TOGETHER AND MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A DEAL. I BUILD ONLY MOPARS AM INTERESTED IN NOTHING ELSE. I DID NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR POST DELETED BEFORE YOU EVEN GOT STARTED.

thanks scamp, i want to say i did it right
at this point, i dont really want to weed through them and divide the mopars out
(there would be no value left if i did, would there?)

but i can sell you ONLY the mopar for $450, and throw in the rest for free ;)

Nice set up . If you even want to give it away hit me up lol I will pay shipping lol . Really tho some cool kits in that lot . I could redo some of mine that my cats killed with all them parts lol

-
Back