Getting over an ex carfriend?

-
Fix the coolant leak, the feeling of accomplishment and of making the car right again will help you love the car...also clean it real good, it helps getting the previous owner's dirt off of it.

This is a good lesson in life, because you will always have to adjust to change and learn how to deal with it in a positive way. Things will rarely suit you 100%, you have to 'settle' a little bit but still be happy with 80%.

I don't think it's possible. I love my duster and many other mopars I've had but my favorite was my 67 valiant. It's been 8 years and 7 mopars later i still miss it. Nothing wrong with that though it's like losing your dog they are family to me and some are missed more than others lol

Well guys today I was riding down the road and then someone pulled out and hit me so Val is well not feeling well at the moment :wack::banghead:

Wow wtf that sucks! Did they have insurance?
They did but I don't think enough to find parts and fix my car so it looks as I may not have her any longer ( we believe the frame is bent aswell) I may of just been getting used to this car but I cried today I realized I loved it and it was to late :angry4:

They did but I don't think enough to find parts and fix my car so it looks as I may not have her any longer ( we believe the frame is bent aswell) I may of just been getting used to this car but I cried today I realized I loved it and it was to late :angry4:

Wow, really sad to hear this, I hope you can fix it or get money to find another. Was it hit in the front?

Ouch.My condolances. This is how I learned,to fix cars in general.

Oh You have got to be joking ! The same thing happend to me in my val . I kow how you feel . Did you get any pics maybe us members can get you the parts you need to bring her back to life

Oh You have got to be joking ! The same thing happend to me in my val . I kow how you feel . Did you get any pics maybe us members can get you the parts you need to bring her back to life
I actually have pictures of it and ill post them once my dad gives my the memory card back but I am broke so I couldn't really buy them from you guys or other people

LOL money Im as broke as any one . Let me see what i can find after you show the pics it could be not even fixable at all (frame bent ) Dont worry bout money just yet .. Dont get all down ether .

LOL money Im as broke as any one . Let me see what i can find after you show the pics it could be not even fixable at all (frame bent ) Dont worry bout money just yet .. Dont get all down ether .
Im going to try and not get down but I know for a fact I need two front fenders a rad and bumper and everything else in the front as for engine and trans engine was still running but the trans didn't wanna go to N so it may be shot and arnt we all broke lol

the hit could have jamed the likge parts for you car are all over and cheap . Relax kiddo Lets see what happens when the pics of the car come up But if it bent the wrong stuff it will be up to you if you want to put that much work in it ... From what you are telling me it sounds like a loss ..... idk tho

the hit could have jamed the likge parts for you car are all over and cheap . Relax kiddo Lets see what happens when the pics of the car come up But if it bent the wrong stuff it will be up to you if you want to put that much work in it ... From what you are telling me it sounds like a loss ..... idk tho
Ohhhh no engine pics because the hood won't open lol

Make sure you tell your dad to tell the insurance that it hurts ... When I got hit in my val ( not near as hard as you) my knee went in to the dash . Went to the doc and thay told me (your ok ) No i was not my knee cap had moved .

Make sure you tell your dad to tell the insurance that it hurts ... When I got hit in my val ( not near as hard as you) my knee went in to the dash . Went to the doc and thay told me (your ok ) No i was not my knee cap had moved .
Dang I bet that hurt like a word I do not say lol and im just gonna let my parents cover it im looking at craigslist at what may be next :cheers:

LOL Yup I was messed up good ... still hurts when it comes on to rain or cold . But i guess that means im getting old

-
Back