Gift for the wife

-
Won’t help she just change or add to to suit her needs at the time. Have find the rules again, think # 5 read something like this “at no time must a male know all the rules if this is suspected the female must alter or change some or all the rules

Since my wife said she doesn’t want anything, I offered 2 choices, new tires for her car, or concert tickets to her favorite band, which she’s never seen before. She chose new furniture for the house!

Since my wife said she doesn’t want anything, I offered 2 choices, new tires for her car, or concert tickets to her favorite band, which she’s never seen before. She chose new furniture for the house!
Love it no guess work there no grumbling, no lessons, no ya should have. Happy wife, happy life

After many years of Christmases, it is hard to know what to get the wife. I think I got it right this year though with some swag of her (and my) favorite college basketball team. He who ignores the wife's gift at christmas does so at their own peril!

I always put a lot of thought into what to get her......
I'm the luckiest guy in the world all year long....so I try a little harder for her.

Jeff

-
Back