girl throws puppies in river

-
I've been to that part of the world when I was in the Army.
Those people have a different attitude toward animals. They are chattel, nothing more, nothing less.
As much as you would hate to think it, those pups are probably better off. I've seen dogs killed and eaten in the past. I've seen things that people do that absolutely sickened me.
There were peddlers that would come to where we were and sell fresh meat. I never bought it, I never saw cuts of meat that looked like what they were selling.
While this will upset us, this is no big deal to people in the Baltic's. I would highly suprised if any thing is ever done by the police there. They have bigger fish to fry.

True dat...I did time in Sarajevo while in the USAF and can back this up, totally. It's a totally different mindset over there...

She is a POS! I watched the firt pup and couldnt take it. Some people just Suck!!!

I don't care if their local customs are what they are, this is a major crime in north america.
I still say drown her and the cameraman.
They are freakin' sick people. Period.

That has to be the most fuc ed thing I have ever seen, the dump fu k that did the
video is just as guilty as that sick *****. I wish I never watched it.
I do believe god keeps score, they will get whats coming to them some day.

I am in true disbelief! :angry7:

As am I. Those who can throw a puppy in a river are no better than those that can throw trust in a river. It's all about them and what they can gain by something else's loss.

I understand the shot to the head of a lame horse, or the shot to the heart or lung to game, but this was this chicks FUN. It was for her gain, or why was it filmed? I have no use for these people or what they stand for. She wasn't starving, nor was she at gun point.

Wether it be for political gain or for her own sense of superiority, I can only guess.

When I got my first .22 my father explained to me that if I killed something that was not threatening me or another he would make me cook it and sit there and watch me eat the whole thing.

Suffice to say that respect for life limited my targets to soup cans and paper targets.

The lack of a fundamental respect for living things here goes beyond those poor pooches. This is where serial killers come from

May G-D have mercy on this sick piece of human refuse, I sure would not. -LY

-
Back