Give me your best shot

-
Mike all I can say is Im real glad you stuck around. I and many many others would have missed you. Your awesome Mike and if I drank I'd poor one or two with you. He** Im gonna have one for ya anyways..

I've often thought you would make a great nieghbour! This internet makes it feel like we are closer for sure.

You can drive my Dart too but ya have to wait until it's dun,lol...:drinkers:

I only have 2 things i would like to know about you, Mike.

How many keyboards have you gone through?

And the thing that i have always wondered about is why do you drink Bud Light?
I think it's the cool commercials with the cute chicks in them, and you want to support that and i don't blame you.
It can't be the beer.
Light beer and tequila shots? It doesn't make any sense to me.
What beer did you drink before they came out with light beer anyway?

I think we should set up a "Memike Canadian tour" so you can visit us all up here.
Give me your agent's number and we will go from there.
Maybe Bud Light will sponsor it.
Before Bud light it was Busch "I hope I spelt that right" :toothy9:
and Jack Daniels one the rocks, I drink Bud Light because I quite drinking soda's a few years ago and I get tired of drinking water :mrgreen:
I agree BL is a watered down beer, But I have drank Bud red and it hits me hard and I can't drink many of them and get wobbly and they give me hang overs, BL along with just one or two shots of Tequila I am good to go.
No hang overs from drinking 7 in a setting around a camp fire or watching the tv, and when I am at George Rays all I need to do is stop drinking about 3 pm and have a George Ray Burger I am good to drive home by 4:30 :glasses8:
road blocks every where around here and I am sober before I drive not a blemish on my drivers record at the ripe age of 52 :rock:
I have scruupples ya know :colors::rock:

Opp's Three key boards !!!! there ya go Dartnut

Mike all I can say is Im real glad you stuck around. I and many many others would have missed you. Your awesome Mike and if I drank I'd poor one or two with you. He** Im gonna have one for ya anyways..

I've often thought you would make a great nieghbour! This internet makes it feel like we are closer for sure.

Well I am glad I have hung around to :rock::hello2:
Now after a hardy breakfast I think I can have one now to needsaresto :drinkers:
When I get up and open one I will take a picture just to prove it :mrgreen:
I agree that this internet thing really makes life a bit better and I am among'st friends everyday here :colors:
I started this thread with my 24.000th post in mind :rock:

Mike, we've come a long way together you and me. I remember our first phone call and finding out we've got more in common than either of us knew then. The only shot I can throw at someone with that kind of history is right here ..............

View attachment 223503

I love ya and wouldn't change a thing!

Life sure is funny some times ain't it sister :rock:
I remember our times on the phone and we was shocked at the places we have been in our younger age and could have meet and not knew it :colors:
You are right Leanna, we have came a long way and I just seen it is only a 2 1/2 hour drive on your map thread from a each other, Lov ya to hun and let me say you have made my cloudy days sunny many time's :colors:
I am feel'en to much love here :mrgreen:
Some one tell me to loose some weight and get a hat on that head or something :protest:
I have to jump up here and fix a light fixture for Treva so she can post it in her store she has. #-o

Hi memike.Ok here ya go,loose some weight now and put a hat on your head already.

Know that is better plumdart69 :mrgreen:
I have lost about 6 lbs in the last 8 weeks and I have replaced this old hat for another, here I am setting with a great friend George Ray "RIP my friend" and a friends brother I watch over now and then just for you :mrgreen:

Attachments

• ebay402%2520108.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 72
Know that is better plumdart69 :mrgreen:
I have lost about 6 lbs in the last 8 weeks and I have replaced this old hat for another, here I am setting with a great friend George Ray "RIP my friend" and a friends brother I watch over now and then just for you :mrgreen:

That's cool!!!:mrgreen:

I love to raz people. Mike I hear when you was born you was so ugly they tinted the window on your incubator.

I love to raz people. Mike I hear when you was born you was so ugly they tinted the window on your incubator.
Who you been talking to :tongue9: I was so ugly the doctor said we better put him back :tongue9: he's not dun yet :mrgreen:

I like yours better, never herd that one before :glasses8:

Here is my first after a good lunch :glasses8:
Getting ready for my 9 pall night :glasses8:

It's all in how it is mixed needsaresto, and it's thundering and raining outside so I was ready for a fresh Red Eye :drinkers: in a frosted mug YUMMY :mrgreen:

And yes I fixed the lamp :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 164.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Axle bearing change 166.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Axle bearing change 165.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 55
Mike this is called a lake or what we call it the big pond.
View attachment 223548

View attachment 223549

View attachment 223550 This is called a fish.:mrgreen:

I couldn't resist.
I enjoy your posts! Glad to know you. Even though we haven't meet in person.

norshor
I need to get out on that pond norshor :tongue9: That fresh catch would be a feast for 7 folks here :tongue9:, I had to save that one :mrgreen:
I catch a 2 lb speck and I get a thrill :colors:you show me a 27 lb fresh catch that would fill my small freezer :mrgreen: I need to take a vacation and charge it to Bud Light :rock:
You could sink the town of Jonesboro in that pond :tongue9:
BEEE!!, UTIFUL pictures :tongue9:
Thank you for all you have showed me here and like you said, Even though we haven't meet I am happy to have you for a friend :colors:

-
Back