Give Pandora Radio a try!

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My 14 year old just turned me on to "Pandora Radio" Give it a try. They will ask you a preference of music and they will pick the music you like. tmm

Sounds like big brother.

It's not to bad. every now and again there's a "what the hell" song. just skip over and go along. No biggie.

It's not bad. I backed my TV service way down to basic and am now using Hulu and netflix. I'm saving big bucks and can choose when I want to watch what.

yahoo music is similar but pandora is way better search anythin and it plays songs that are like what you searched... plus its freed

Listening to it right now, i like it for the most part, and it's free, while not much else is...

Pandora's great I listen to it all the time on My phone with headphones.Helps keep Me motivated while I walk/exercise.

its awesome.. well after i learned how to add variety...lol.. it does a great job of picking songs i like..

I'd also recommend Grooveshark.com this site has a radio feature like Pandora but you can search for pretty much any song by any artist and make your own playlists. All the kids my age use it for parties and such lol...

-
Back