Glass fenders for 73+ dart?

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
I've been looking for some fiberglass fenders for my dart and I can not find anything online that is later than 72. Do they even make them?

Why would they label them sport? I thought finders for all darts were the same?

Yeah....why did they do that? I can't imagine that you're the first one who was confused by that.

But yeah, the front clip is the same.

If you do order them, let us know how they come out!

Yeah....why did they do that? I can't imagine that you're the first one who was confused by that.

But yeah, the front clip is the same.

If you do order them, let us know how they come out!

It likely will not be for a while if I do. I have one nasty dent up near the front of my drivers side fender. If it does not come out then I'll go with those fenders.

It likely will not be for a while if I do. I have one nasty dent up near the front of my drivers side fender. If it does not come out then I'll go with those fenders.

I had one of those too! When I found my car in 1996, it had been sitting in the previous owner's driveway. When came to look at the car, there were a few rocks and some gravel conspicuously sitting on an otherwise clean body along with a nice big dent in the driver's side fender. I later pieced together that snow had likely been plowed on top of it (along with driveway debris) and likely tapped the fender with the blade.

It's amazing to think that my Dart went from a driveway obstacle to the center of a teenage kid's whole damn world in the course of an afternoon and the exchange of $700. :D

Not that you asked...but the driver's side fender dent brought that back.

Bought my dart 12 years ago when I was 15. In the second owner and the official owner was a 97 year old women that ran into everything Ha!

-
Back