"Glutton for punishment?" That doesn't BEGIN

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
To cover it. Just got in the house (8:30PM) got the White Whale hooked to the trailer once again. Don't know why I don't just LEAVE it connected, LMAO

Tomorrow morning, heading to Spokamentro to look at this thing. Called DionR maybe meet with him for lunch

1972 Plymouth Scamp Mopar - $800

Auto, slant 6
This is my first Mopar and love this car but relocating for work and apartment complex won't let me bring it along so I have no other choice but to sell and really don't want to.
Does not run but I've put in new plugs, wires, cap and rotor so I believe it just needs the carb cleaned or rebuilt.
Has rust in the floors and radiator is looking to be replaced.
Has aftermarket gauges and front seats, was going to be a drag car before I acquired it. $800 clean title, not sure on miles.

Attachments

• 00d0d_lxaWtn2tR0C_600x450.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 00q0q_8GBGmXnQNDT_600x450.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 00U0U_lM3yG554FTr_600x450.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 00Q0Q_e1Xr5XqixeE_600x450.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 00P0P_8nxFBlTL59I_600x450.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 00101_6VtzFI6rADd_600x450.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 197
Yeh!! And so I'm thinkin takin my good 318 used to live in the 67, the "stuff" from the LAST road trip th' other day, and...........

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1971184298

attachment.php

attachment.php

interesting gauge cluster
I wouldn't mind seeing more of that once you get it home

interesting gauge cluster
I wouldn't mind seeing more of that once you get it home

Sure wish my (Dart) had the Valiant style cluster. They would be VERY easy to customize. I've thought about trying to put a Valiant dash frame in the 67, but doubt I will

Welll...................................................dragged it home................Gawud I'm stooopad

Right rear quarter is REAL rusted on bottom, right front fender is pretty rough, and hood has about 10 lbs of bondo on it. Front bumper is REALLY rough. Looks like someone tried to do body work on the bumper 'er som'thun

But generally it's pretty straight, and the trunk is not rusted through.

The front floors have holes, but they are "interestin."

Looks like a jack came through the floor, or maybe the cowl/ windshield leaked and they BEAT holes in the floor. I'll know more later

The dash is a mess, heater controls, trim, pad is gone, and the "custom gauges" are evidently held in with luck and bubble gum.

From what he said, I don't expect the slant to run, maybe a timing chain?? Not too worried about that.

He said he had someone call this morning wanted to drive clear up from Boise (Southern ID)

All in all I'm happy. The question is, "why" LMAO

Welll...................................................dragged it home................Gawud I'm stooopad

All in all I'm happy. The question is, "why" LMAO

Cuz you have the same disease the rest of us do... i just drove 2200 miles to buy a roller. Yep, I'm ate up with it too.

-
Back