Gluttony thread

-

magnumdust

Reaction score
I suppose this is sort of in the vein of the bacon thread, and RaniDart's hamburger thread inspired me. So what's your favorite pig out food? The kind of meal that makes you think "OMG, why the F did i do that?" afterwards...but sounds like a good idea a few days/weeks later

My routine gluttony food= Chipotle burrito w/ rice, beans, mountain of hot salsa double meat, and cheese + a large cheese quesadilla. give/take 1600 calories.
d196707e06c311e2ab3822000a1e9632_7.jpg

chipotle_quesadilla_01.jpg

Pure gluttony for me is all you can eat King Crab, the real thing not no imitation Krabmeat. When I worked in Siberia, our hotel served King crab all you can eat every day all day. I did my best to have it breakfast lunch and dinner. Dip it in a spicy mayonaise/horseradish cream and yum yum!

I love Chinese and can make a pig of myself at a local Chinese buffet. Bonus: they make fresh sushi. All you can eat! (and I eat too much) tmm

You guys are makin me hungry, and I can't eat like I used to!!!

I love Chinese and can make a pig of myself at a local Chinese buffet. Bonus: they make fresh sushi. All you can eat! (and I eat too much) tmm

mongolian BBQ tends to be another one of my food vices. A few places around here are all you can eat as long as you finish your plate. Things can get a little out of control. lol

I believe this qualifies as Gluttony. (or my Midnight Snack)

4 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup (with crackers)
2 Baked Potatoes
1 Pack of Ramen noodles
1 Can of Pringles

I'm still hungry and digging through the fridge for something more to eat :wack:

I've weighed about 119 pounds (give or take a pound, at 5'11") for the last 10 years. So here's a gigantic :finga: to my inability to gain weight :wack:

I believe this qualifies as Gluttony. (or my Midnight Snack)

4 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup (with crackers)
2 Baked Potatoes
1 Pack of Ramen noodles
1 Can of Pringles

I'm still hungry and digging through the fridge for something more to eat :wack:

I've weighed about 119 pounds (give or take a pound, at 5'11") for the last 10 years. So here's a gigantic :finga: to my inability to gain weight :wack:

That's awesome and such an arbitrary grouping of foods. lol

I'm sort of the opposite. I can gain weight, but i got it together and dropped 80lbs(currently 197-199) and learned that you can get away with some seriously gluttonous meals if you plan the day and exercise.

Really good home made tacos.........

I agree. Served with rice and beans, maybe a little guacamole.

When we have taco night at the house, I'm sure to be real helpful in the cooking and preparing of them, because after dinner I can barely make it to the sofa. I leave the mess for the wife to clean up. It looks like a war zone in the kitchen.

-
Back