GO BLUE!!!

-
You forgot the word “big”!!

75CE59FB-A89F-4CA9-80C1-D6A4A29ED0FA.jpeg

GO GREEN

just got back from a church event, and i was able to listen to the first half in the car...im watching the second half now from my couch
waiting for the offense to get on track with the defense

i guess we cant always count on you guys to give the game away...can we?

im watching the second half now from my couch

Lucky you, we had a quick dust up in the storm here and it took down a huge limb just down the road, which in turn took out the primaries, blew several fuses (sounded like the Hatfields amd McKoys) and snapped a couple poles.

Needless to say my power just got restored, so I missed watching.

But..................Paul is back in A2. :D

Lucky you, we had a quick dust up in the storm here and it took down a huge limb just down the road, which in turn took out the primaries, blew several fuses (sounded like the Hatfields amd McKoys) and snapped a couple poles.

Needless to say my power just got restored, so I missed watching.

But..................Paul is back in A2. :D
You didn't miss a whole lot
It turned out to be a lousy game

bring um on
Doubt the defenseless sooners can hang w/ the biggest dogs. BUT, WE HAVE BEAT ALABAMA THE LAST THREE TIMES WE PLAYED THEM . Look it up !

PREDICTION--------THE SOONERS WILL WIN OUT, AND BEAT TEXAS IN THE BIG 12 TITLE GAME .

BOOMER SOONER , WE BE BAD IF WE EVER COME UP WEITHA DEFENSE !! LOL

Since that F-Stick bum has been run out of town, the D will get better. Nothing like tarnishing your legacy by hanging an albatross (MS) on the new head coach. Shame on Bob for that BS.

Need to get rid of the rest of the nepotism/family friends bunch now. I was hoping Tim Kish, the worst LB coach in the world, would have been stuffed in a duffle bag that Mike carried out of town. Not so lucky!

The D has cost this team at least 2 championships in the last few years. Sucks that it went on this long.

BOOMER!!!

Bama has LSU next week. Typical tiger team, great D, not so much on offense.

Last edited:
Since that F-Stick bum has been run out of town, the D will get better. Nothing like tarnishing your legacy by hanging an albatross (MS) on the new head coach. Shame on Bob for that BS.

Need to get rid of the rest of the nepotism/family friends bunch now. I was hoping Tim Kish, the worst LB coach in the world, would have been stuffed in a duffle bag that Mike carried out of town. Not so lucky!

The D has cost this team at least 2 championships in the last few years. Sucks that it went on this long.

BOOMER!!!

Bama has LSU next week. Typical tiger team, great D, not so much on offense.
Venables... They had a heck of a D in 2000.. Nuff said.

Well to answer your question we shut out the #3 team in the nation tonight, ROLL TIDE

Yeah , they are undoubtedly the best in the nation, for sure. I thot L S U was better then the looked last evening !

The sooners need a def coach, they aint going nowhere. The def. looked pathetic again. Even me being being a sooner fan, I don`t think they belong in the playoffs!

Yep Bama is on a roll right now. Tau's little brother had committed to Bama but decided to go to LSU. He has really been putting up great numbers in high school and they say he is the better of the two so LSU may come back strong.

Yep Bama is on a roll right now. Tau's little brother had committed to Bama but decided to go to LSU. He has really been putting up great numbers in high school and they say he is the better of the two so LSU may come back strong.

Rumor has it that Lincoln riley is looking at one of ur coaches, but don`t tell anyone! LOL
The camera caught him throwing a disgusted knife throwing look at the def. booth, yesterday evening , think we`ll have new def. co ord. next yr.!

We change pretty often but Saban has made it clear this is his last job. He has sent several into head coaching jobs and now playing against several of them. Looks like we will be playing Georgia and Kirby Smart again. So far none of his former assistants have beat him.

-
Back