Go Daddy Gone at the end of 2015.....

-
Poor Panica. What in the world was Go Daddy anyway? I honestly don't know.

Go daddy is a Internet domain registrar and web hosting company

...and after 2015, I'll bet Sparkle Pony is gone from SHR too. She only got there because of the GoDaddy sponsorship.

She is a worker and a driver that's for sure :drinkers: But that's just my opinion :D

Really? I have been online since 1999 and I have never seen their domain. Anywhere. At all. Ever.

GoDaddy is huge & based here....:)

They are getting out of Nascar, but not dropping Danica completely. She will stay on in another capacity. IDK exactly what that will be....

Well that's funny, because other than their web site and commercials, I have never seen anything else regarding them.

I believe it was a whimsical question "not requiring" an answer, LMAO

ukprincesssparkle-dancingbutterflies.jpg

2_rave.jpeg

Shriek.jpg

Someone will save "My Little Sparklepony, ", simply because of marketing value. If she would just do her driving & learn, without blaming others for her learning & mistakes,she wouldn't have issues.

When the gravy train of sponsor money for mid pack or worse finishes runs it's course, she's gone. Said it before and it's just as true today. SHR won't keep her around if she's not bringing in the $$$ to fund the other team operations.

Tony and Gene will keep a strong pimp hand! :)

I'm not a big Danica fan.But its all about fans and TV time. Only Earnhardt has more fans than her and she gets lots of time on camera. I bet she has a new sponsor signed before the end of the season.

I'm not a big Danica fan.But its all about fans and TV time. Only Earnhardt has more fans than her and she gets lots of time on camera. I bet she has a new sponsor signed before the end of the season.
I agree and believe you are right :glasses7: again this is JMO :D

-
Back