Go KC Royals

-

65dart360

Reaction score
Go royals i've been 29 years waiting to see them make the post season make it count . Last time they went I was 6 months old lol.

Posted via Topify on Android

That's great your team made it, has been a long time for them (and you). I'm a football fan, and I got my bucket list wish, a Seahawks Superbowl victory...isn't sports great????

I'm from the other side of the state. Good luck to the royals !! But, you know which team I'm pulling for. lol Maybe we will see ya in the series ( again ) !!!!

I'm from the other side of the state. Good luck to the royals !! But, you know which team I'm pulling for. lol Maybe we will see ya in the series ( again ) !!!!

I'm an ATL fan but my wife's a card's fan and I know some SUPER obnoxious royals fans so I'm definitely siding with you here!! Lol

Doesn't the royals remind you of the 2011 cardinals ? Cards had to fight just to get in, wasn't the team picked to win. Somehow, managed just to keep it rolling and wouldn't die.
I think the 2004 redsox team did the same thing.
Maybe it's the Royal's year !

Bronx Bomber fan here, but yeah I can root for the Royals now. Guy across the aisle at work from Cali is a HUGE Angels fan and last night I was like damn that sucked dude but secretly inside I was glad the Royals won HaHaHa !!!
Aren't people Horrible !
Lol

-
Back