Go-leafs-go!!!

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Look out Sabres, Hurricanes, and even Rangers Fans.
Toronto is cranking it up!! Yes, the rest of you Ontarians can jump back on our bandwagon:-D

GO-LEAFS-GO !!!

Good game eh Willy?? I frickin hate Philly!! Kessels found a groove, Grabovski looks like he put on 20 lbs in the off season. Reimer should be collecting Jiguere's and Gustavsons salary.
I was hoping for a scrap at the end when the Philly ***-clown gave the leaf player a shove.

Go Leafs Go!!

Yes, they looked great. Reimer certainly deserves most of the credit.
I hate Philly too. And Pittsburg, Montreal, Buffalo, Nottawa, New York......

Matt Cooke sucks!! Not only a dirty player, but a deadbeat douchebag. I know someone that knows of him, he is from around the Trenton, Belleville area and stiffed a contractor doing some work on a house of his. I'd punch him in the face for a box of Mike n Ikes!

Matt Cooke sucks!! Not only a dirty player, but a deadbeat douchebag. I know someone that knows of him, he is from around the Trenton, Belleville area and stiffed a contractor doing some work on a house of his. I'd punch him in the face for a box of Mike n Ikes!

.......R u the new FABO enforcer.............do u work 4 candy....LOL..........kim.........

I have been blue since i can remember..........Leafs all the way.......There playing great hockey.........Unfortunately i would love to see them in the playoffs BUT.................

Hey nightmoves, don't give up yet, we are ONLY 3 points out. If the Rangers keep choking, and Buffalo chokes(they will) We are in:cheers:

Leafs suck as bad as the Oilers, but we have better draft picks LOL

Go Leafs Go??? Where are they going? I predict an early golf season for them.:toothy6:

Its our year boys !!!!!!

Attachments

• LAKings[1].gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 80
-
Back