Go Phillies !!! Who's Your World Series Pick?

-
Very cool sight to see 8) That's allot of chair's :toothy10::cheers:
And I see you are blest with a good looking family HC.:happy10:

Not a sports fan, but...

It hard to cheer for the Yanks since growing up it wasn't my team, but then again, watching paint dry is fun to watch too.

Go home team or go anybosy else against the yanks....

Hummmmmmmmm

I guess, by default, it's the home team.

I'm another Tiger's fan, so I'm not going to be too upset either way.

These are both very good teams, and if I have to pick, I'll say Yankees, but it's going to go at least 6 games, probably 7.

Pedro whos your daddy??..Tex is your daddy:-D:-D thats who..Burnett was on his game last night and Mariano well he's not the BEST closer for nothing..GO YANKEES!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Pedro had it going a little. Not bad for an old guy. This is getting good. The officiating is questionable but at least there are bad calls on both sides.

phills have them right where they want them.. took their home field advantage away. now it moves to philly.

Your boy Howard is batting .222 in the first two games. Just pointing that out.

A-Roid is not much better though. So much for those two dominating the series.

AJ was sharp last night.

Yanks STILL Pedro's Daddy.

howard will hit at the right moment...

a-roid is back to his old playoff ways.. whats he been struck out like 6 times so far? is 0 -for isn't he?

media people were predicting a high scoring game last night. guess they were wrong..lol

pitching has been pretty damn good on both sides so far. we will see if it continues. go knows what hamels will show up.

Alex and Derek both struckout 3 times,but the Yankees have such a dominating line-up even with out their bats they can win..proved it last night on to Philly.. Pettite tomorrow night and C.C again Sunday both going to be wins,,,GO YANKEES!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yankees have such a dominating line-up even with out their bats they can win..proved it last night on to Philly.

no more dominating then the phills line-up as proven against your ace the night before. :)

I cant remember umps blowing more calls than this year.They look like minor leaguers for sure! Outstanding pitching on both sides...I was so hoping for Stairs the good ol' Canadian boy to come up with the longball! Wheres Waldo...er I mean Howard?? Looks good on A-rod. What shade of lipstick is he wearing? Beeeeeyach!
Hey Homecloned, pics of the kids outside Rays stadium.....is that a Mopar Babe you have been hiding from us??? Jk great looking family

Hey Homecloned, pics of the kids outside Rays stadium.....is that a Mopar Babe you have been hiding from us??? Jk great looking family

Thanks, no she's still figuring it out. She did get a scholorship to the University of Florida(Go Gators). On her last visit she did notice the Go Wing I installed and said she liked it.
That pic was a few years ago, here she is at Graduation earlier this year with her momma.
She is my step child, her father died when she was 10.
Heres also one of her brother at boot camp graduation.
I havn't seen my son or his little brother in over 2 years. :angry7: :cry:

DSC00025 (Custom).JPG

2008 Pictures 115 (Custom).jpg

Yankees win..Theeeeee Yankees Winn!!!..C.C. wins tonight its lights out for the Phillies:cheers::cheers::cheers:..GO YANKEES!!!

Things are looking good with the big man on the hill. Yanks will christen the new stadium with a World Series win.

If you ask me about NASCAR, i know alot. But baseball nothing. But my family likes the Yankees. So GOOOO Yankees:cheers:

YANKEES WIN..THEEEE YANKEES WIN!!!..put a fork in Philly they're done:bootysha::bootysha:

Instead of steroids, A-Rod took some clutch hitting pills this year. They're working too!

Yeah, the Yanks may have the largest payroll but they have heart this year and know how to grind out wins. The core four are still producing after all these years.

-
Back