God Bless America

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
Many are frowning on burger king for offering a new extra long burger. They are crying about the calories and the price and on and on and on.

Just because they sell Cadillacs doesn't mean you have to buy one.

I call this giving the customer what he or she wants.

If I go through the drive through and ask for a 440 powered mega burger then I don't expect them to mess around and half step it, I expect a king sized burger that would probably last me a few days.

not like you cant go to McDonalds and get the single 69 cent Jr. sized burger.

As far as I can see, this culinary beauty is only available in the U.S. stores.

Oh and by the way.......they did great with the sesame seed bun. No sesame seeds is like buying a grand old imperial and no hood ornament......who does that!!!!

Thank you BK!!

Attachments

• Burger-King-Extra-Long-Cheeseburger.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 232
Carls Jr here. I used to eat at both Wendy's and Burgalar Kwing.

Myself I like to know what is in my meat so I quit eating fast food burgers ...

Can you eat one of those in one sitting by yourself Rani???

(The burger is bigger than you are... - LOL!)

[ame]https://youtu.be/gc_5tx7xRlg[/ame]

Many are frowning on burger king for offering a new extra long burger. They are crying about the calories and the price and on and on and on.

Just because they sell Cadillacs doesn't mean you have to buy one.

I call this giving the customer what he or she wants.

If I go through the drive through and ask for a 440 powered mega burger then I don't expect them to mess around and half step it, I expect a king sized burger that would probably last me a few days.

not like you cant go to McDonalds and get the single 69 cent Jr. sized burger.

As far as I can see, this culinary beauty is only available in the U.S. stores.

Oh and by the way.......they did great with the sesame seed bun. No sesame seeds is like buying a grand old imperial and no hood ornament......who does that!!!!

Thank you BK!!
B.K. offers,different items nowadays.... Actually, I love Green Burritos meat tacos,& a local pizza place,named Margaritas Pizza.. Prefer local businesses v,to take my monies...

Myself I like to know what is in my meat so I quit eating fast food burgers ...

SOoooo, you think fastfood "burger" meat should contain NO horse, goat, possum, armadillo, nor roadkill????? nor any "processed" slaughter house "floor sweepings meat "? Ha yea!

for same reason, i rarely eat a fast food burger, if i do eat one occasionally at local place that guarantees their meat.

ahhh! In-n-Out has really good meat. but give me a "Riverside" (locally owned) they have GREAT burgers. If you're in Southern Or. you can also try: Barneys Burgers, Or if you're in the mood for Emu,Ostrich,Kangaroo, or some other exotic treat go to Jaspars.
I didn't know I had it so good.
Southern Oregon; Where God bought His retirement home. And He drives a Fury!

To each his own...just going in those places spoils my appetite. I don't want anything I eat being anywhere near people this stupid!

How bad is it when you are too dumb to do fast food work???

Someone should have told them to test how much gas escaped by lighting a match... It would improve the gene pool....

If it doesn't explode, then you are safe.....

lol...pretty bad
We had a Down's syndrome guy here that started his own restaurant and was a pillar of the community. He just moved to Denver to be with his girlfriend.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/10/health/human-factor-harris/

good story. I believe I saw it on a while back.

but I too admit, I rarely eat at a fast food joint! I rather pay a little more, eat at local café where I have more confidence in the cook!!!!!!

lol...pretty bad
We had a Down's syndrome guy here that started his own restaurant and was a pillar of the community. He just moved to Denver to be with his girlfriend.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/10/health/human-factor-harris/

They used to employ down's syndrome people at one of the local Bally's Gym here. It was the cleanest one that I'd been to. They did their job and were always cleaning, not slacking and talking to customers like the workers at the other clubs...

They have since closed that one down... :banghead:

So Rani's BK burger in post #1 is basically what a long john is to a donut, but in a burger...

It's a long john burger....

Just make sure you order it with a large diet coke and it will actually be healthy!

if it's gonna be BK, make mine a bacon double cheeseburger deluxe.. Dr.Pepper and onion rings... 'cause if you're gonna go there - might as well hit it :twisted:

-
Back