Going to be a cold one tonight...

-

dilley340

Reaction score
Here in Howell, Michigan right now (7:50 PM) ...

Attachments

• 01-21-2013_Temp.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 183
Boy, I wish i were by you guys. It's -14' degres here in the northwoods of
Wisconsin. They say -15 to-17 for a low tonight.
That's not cold. THATS FRICKIN COLD!

I understand that stuff is headed our way (to New England),...great for ice rescue training,...not so great for firetrucks,...spent all weekend preppin my cars for the cold...

You guys make me feel like I am in a heat wave, in the south east corner of Wisconsin along the big pond, but I have a toasty fire going [in the house, just wish it was in the garage]

Lansing was 2 above at 5 am. Had to crank the Dart a second time before it started.

At 6 am this morning it was -28 feeling like -37. In Miramichi New Brunswick Canada , you gotta live here to get it , but on the bright side beautiful summers, no earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes or any other wierd weather .

We went down to 0 this morning south of Detroit. It was so cold in Detroit last night even the gang bangers stayed inside. lol

ya way to friggin cold here in de troit. not to mention a lot of people are with out power from sundays high winds

Lows are going to be single digits all week here...if it has to be cold wish it would snow again so we could have some fun

Attachments

• IMG_small0040.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 100
At 6 am this morning it was -28 feeling like -37. In Miramichi New Brunswick Canada , you gotta live here to get it , but on the bright side beautiful summers, no earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes or any other wierd weather .

Holy smokes Kt, my voice changed after reading that!

-
Back