Going to sleep on an empty stomach

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
How many do it.

IMG_1909.jpeg

One of the, something like, 12 factors in populations with health and longevity do not eat after 6 pm.

I have done intermittent fasting and can see it could help in some ways but I am a huge fan of big breakfasts. It’s basically not eating dinner/sleep/skip breakfast. I have gone to bed hungry out of necessity so that parts not hard.

I would consider myself fit for 42 and athlete level when I was younger. I’m not saying this is a weight loss plan but when you get to a fit level or if you’re young and you want to stay strapping just eat the calories your body needs WHEN it needs them.
You can eat the right things all wrong. No pasta for dinner. Eat the pasta for lunch. Protein to start the day. Light at night. Snack as often as your belly tells you. Cut out alcohol and simple sugars. Cook your own food. Use real butter and olive oil for cooking.

One of the, something like, 12 factors in populations with health and longevity do not eat after 6 pm.

I have done intermittent fasting and can see it could help in some ways but I am a huge fan of big breakfasts. It’s basically not eating dinner/sleep/skip breakfast. I have gone to bed hungry out of necessity so that parts not hard.

I would consider myself fit for 42 and athlete level when I was younger. I’m not saying this is a weight loss plan but when you get to a fit level or if you’re young and you want to stay strapping just eat the calories your body needs WHEN it needs them.
You can eat the right things all wrong. No pasta for dinner. Eat the pasta for lunch. Protein to start the day. Light at night. Snack as often as your belly tells you. Cut out alcohol and simple sugars. Cook your own food. Use real butter and olive oil for cooking.
I tried that intermittent fasting and crazy thing is I could never skip breakfast before. It did some kind of reset to my digestion and now I tolerate all sorts of healthy foods. Big salads used to give me heartburn and still feel starved but no more. Great post!

I'm lucky I guess. I eat like an unsupervised eight year old, and I'm 6'3", 185. Wake up at 2 a.m. for the dogs, grab a full sugar cola, down it, and go right back to sleep.

We used to have a guy like that, that drove a duster. When his skinny buddy drove it, it was .3 faster!

Seriously? My buddy absolutely destroys shoes and has to buy expensive ones too
We used to have a guy like that, that drove a duster. When his skinny buddy drove it, it was .3 faster!
I was at a race, was told this guy's big block El Camino was 4600 lbs.
I didn't believe it till I saw the driver get out.
He was 6'7", with a belly like the guy above, but his thighs were bigger than my waist, (unlike the guy above). Easily 600 lbs. The drivers side of the car went up three inches when he got out.

I was at a race, was told this guy's big block El Camino was 4600 lbs.
I didn't believe it till I saw the driver get out.
He was 6'7", with a belly like the guy above, but his thighs were bigger than my waist, (unlike the guy above). Easily 600 lbs. The drivers side of the car went up three inches when he got out.
i seem to remember a scene in the A team, i think face drives the van, and has to add cinderblocks because the suspension is set up for BA and his chains

I couldn't convince same buddy to get into my old mg. He thought it was cool, but when he sits his stomach is even with his knees. He might have gotten stuck

I had a 1993 Honda Del Sol with a V Teck engine that was a blast to drive. A father and son came to look at the car and I took
His father for a ride. They bought it and the father drove it home and the boy drove their truck. The car was for the son but I’m 99% sure if he did get in, he wasn’t getting out.

One of the Doris Day/Rock Hudson movies (pillow talk?) had a scene like that. They got into some tiny little foreign job..... and Rock couldn't get out of it.

Eat what you want when you want and as much of it as you want. The trick is to work physically hard every day. Coming from a man that just ended a 48 year bricklaying career. Been 170 lbs all my life. Pounding 300 90 lbs blocks in the wall every day requires fuel and most importantly if you don’t use it you’ll lose it. Nuff said.

-
Back