Going to Tennessee

-

NitrofumesTF

Reaction score
My family is leaving for Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tennessee this Friday and staying through next week on vacation. Is there any Mopar activities in that area next week? Anyone live in that area? Maybe we could get together at Crawdaddys Restaurant & Bar. I'm sure my daughter will want to go there to sing Karaoke. We were there two years ago and had a great time. The area is really nice.

Lots of car stuff in the area. Definitely check out Floyd Garrets Muscle car museum in Sevierville, Tn. Always lots of classics on the strip.

Scamp, When is the Mopar show usually go on? Sounds like it would be a great time to plan a vacation.

If you take your mopar ya might wanna have some "anti-theft" devises on it... I know 4 people who have had their cars and trucks stole in the eastern part of Tennessee, my uncle had his 89' chevy truck jacked at a motel, cops told him it only takes a chop shop 15-minutes to strip his truck.. One guy had his early 70's 4-door LTD stole out of a parking lot mid day.. Thay don't care what thay jack....

If you take your mopar ya might wanna have some "anti-theft" devises on it... I know 4 people who have had their cars and trucks stole in the eastern part of Tennessee, my uncle had his 89' chevy truck jacked at a motel, cops told him it only takes a chop shop 15-minutes to strip his truck.. One guy had his early 70's 4-door LTD stole out of a parking lot mid day.. Thay don't care what thay jack....

Not doubting you a bit, but in my small community, I have never heard to a car being stolen, but Gatlinburg would be a great place for thieves I'm sure.

Not doubting you a bit, but in my small community, I have never heard to a car being stolen, but Gatlinburg would be a great place for thieves I'm sure.

My buddy used to fix up newer model wrecks, he sold a guy a chevy truck with a newer model grille in it, it's probably been 10-15 years ago, you might remember this, the guys truck got stole out of the bristol speedway parking lot while he was watching a nascar race.. When he reported it, the cops told him his truck was long gone that something like 12 other chevy trucks got stole in the parking lot that day..

My buddy used to fix up newer model wrecks, he sold a guy a chevy truck with a newer model grille in it, it's probably been 10-15 years ago, you might remember this, the guys truck got stole out of the bristol speedway parking lot while he was watching a nascar race.. When he reported it, the cops told him his truck was long gone that something like 12 other chevy trucks got stole in the parking lot that day..

That would suck!

That would suck!

I live pretty close to the Tennessee line, maybe things have gotten better over the years.. I know most of these bodyshops around here used to get all their newer parts out of eastern Tenn, DIRT CHEAP, wonder why???

I just spend 7 days up in a big cabin just outside Gatlinburg.. I really like Tennessee, been there at least 100 times.. Good people.. Hell I may move there some day..

My family is leaving for Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tennessee this Friday and staying through next week on vacation. Is there any Mopar activities in that area next week? Anyone live in that area? Maybe we could get together at Crawdaddys Restaurant & Bar. I'm sure my daughter will want to go there to sing Karaoke. We were there two years ago and had a great time. The area is really nice.

All Mopar show in Knoxville on Sat. 7/17. Short drive over from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Check under events here for additional info.

-
Back