Gone Fishing

-

Burntorange70

Reaction score
My girl friend CJ and I went out to the pond to do some fishing this weekend. Got 5 big bass:cheers: There was a big bird that did not like us being there and was putting on quite the show for us. All in all a good day.

100_4366.jpg

100_4367.jpg

100_4374.jpg

100_4376.jpg

100_4377.jpg

100_4378.jpg

100_4385.jpg

100_4389.jpg

100_4369.jpg

I was suprised to catch so many big bass this year. Two years ago we killed all the catttails in the pond and that deoxigenated the water and we lost about 200 fish.

nice! all we caught this weekend was 3 small rainbow trout and a perch smaller then your hand

How come you took all the fish from CJ? jk

Wish I had time to go now. Work sucks today, rain and nothing to do right now. Bit at least I have FABO to keep my busy!!

Nice pond Burnt.

Is that on your property......would love to have something like that
in my back yard.

Yes it is. I live on my grandmas property in her guest house. She has three ponds there. They are feed buy a spring.

How come you took all the fish from CJ? jk

Wish I had time to go now. Work sucks today, rain and nothing to do right now. Bit at least I have FABO to keep my busy!!

She cot the first one. But she will not tuch them. I tryed but she just cant do it. LOL

My girl friend CJ and I went out to the pond to do some fishing this weekend. Got 5 big bass:cheers: There was a big bird that did not like us being there and was putting on quite the show for us. All in all a good day.

Dam Canadian Geese

It's time for the big girls to eat here in Arkansas Big Bass.
I hope to do more fishing this year, You have a great spot there and that don't look like a Canadian Goose to me, but I am still blurred from my unexpected company yesterday
Did you put her back or in the freezer ?

Great looking fish you got there....mmmm, pan fried & beer battered, then smothered w/ lemon =P~. Next time, take some food for the bird too. Maybe it was hungry :toothy10:.

That looks like heaven. Out here in NM no Largemouth bass. I grew bass fishing and I miss it alot. I mostly fish for lake, rainbow, and brown trout. They get pretty big out here and the larger lakes have the striper. One lake has some tiger musky I haven't got one yet though:) They were imported to eat up the gold fish someone dumped and it infested the lake. Enjoy those times......seems like they get harder arrange as you get older.

It is a lot of fun and a good way to relax. If you are ever in the area stop on buy.

It certainly is! Thanks for the offer Burnt. :) I like to go fishing to get my head together. It seems to put things into perspective for me. 8)

It's time for the big girls to eat here in Arkansas Big Bass.
I hope to do more fishing this year, You have a great spot there and that don't look like a Canadian Goose to me, but I am still blurred from my unexpected company yesterday
Did you put her back or in the freezer ?

Good luck to you Mike hope you catch some big ones. I put them back so I can catch them next time:-D

Great looking fish you got there....mmmm, pan fried & beer battered, then smothered w/ lemon =P~. Next time, take some food for the bird too. Maybe it was hungry :toothy10:.

I am sure that bird is doing just fine eating all the babby fish that just spaned. If I feed it any thing it will be some led. LOL J/K:happy10:

-
Back