Good and Bad...Be VERY VERY Carefull!!!

-

cochez

Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while...what a way to start now...
Almost took off some fingers (out of work for 3 weeks or more)... cutting metal with a 4 1/2" and grinder with cutting wheel when it kicked back and hit me me on the left hand betwwen the middle and ring finger...DEEEEEEP laceration 50 stitches worth that I counted....So be away of the home fabbing your doing I got luck... I didn't hit a ligament (I can still move my fingers)...

The good news is the Duster"s chassis is squared and ready to start replacing crumpled metal...

Man you got lucky it could of been alot worse. I have worked in a Fab shop for 15yrs and have seen this thing happen alot. Hope ya heal quick.
Dale

EvilScamp said:
Welcome back Cochez :D
Any updated pix of your wrinkled Duster?
Yeah, I have pics...but you can't really tell the difference between the damage and the straightening of the frame rail...

glad to have ya back. You're a lucky guy it was not worse. Enjoy your time off. and DONT do that again!

Ouch. Glad it wasn't worste. Heal quick. I've seen the picture of the car but never heard how it got that way. What happened?

onehellofadart said:
Ouch. Glad it wasn't worste. Heal quick. I've seen the picture of the car but never heard how it got that way. What happened?

I got cut off on a main road by someone make a half a$$ stop at a stop sign...

-
Back