good and bad news.

-

mopar_1974

Reaction score
well ill start with the bad news. we had damn near a blizzard here last night. I dont see it getting any warmer until spring again either. So working on the duster has become harder and harder without a heated place to work.

the good news.
I finally convinced my dad to sell me the ol' dodge. I needed a winter driver, and seeing how this was my first driver, i had a soft spot for it.

Don't they look great together?

Copy of duster and dodge.jpg

They sure do Eric. I have about the same pair. Only mine are a 72 Swinger and a 75 Power Wagon. Oh and damn I'm glad I don't live in St Cloud any more.

They sure do Eric. I have about the same pair. Only mine are a 72 Swinger and a 75 Power Wagon. Oh and damn I'm glad I don't live in St Cloud any more.

St Cloud?? Hey, thats where I live!! :happy6: It is cold here today, temp said 1 degree but no snow!! Sharp looking truck, I have always wanted one like that.

You bet cha'. I used to live there back in 99-02. I do mis thse winter snow.

Check Harbor Freight for a heater. Fire it up and keep working on the car.

Nice truck. I like the silver and red paint too.

Looks like a big garage to heat. Have you thought about insulating it?

I don't know if the roof area is open or if there is a drop celing of some sorts but if so, you could drop tarps to enclose a smaller work area which would make it easier to heat (with your new Harbor Freight space heater). ;-)

Eric, any word on the Hump? Thanks and good to see you're OK.

Your dad must be an old softy like me!!
I bet he would not have sold it to anyone.:bball:
I am a dad too, and my boys could talk me out of almost anything.
You had better take car of it.Lol.:thumblef:

man... I WISH that shop was mine. thats at my parents house. I have a one stall garage with no electricity. and i rent it so i have to run an extension cord if i want any.

crackedback- im really sorry for the wait. been really busy with school and work. I just got it boxed up though. i'll try to get it out as soon as i can.

-
Back