Good deal on sbp wheels?

-
If I'm ready to scrap something, I think I'd put it on eBay for $1, in case someone wanted it??? Guess I'm goofy!!

there is a setr local here in michigan on craigslist in EXCELLENT condition,with trim rings and center caps...all 4 wheels are 14" and I cant remember for sure but they may even come with rubber......$100.00 or best offer! I would have jumped on them but I already have a perfectly good set on my duster

If I'm ready to scrap something, I think I'd put it on eBay for $1, in case someone wanted it??? Guess I'm goofy!!

I'm with you there. I put all my stuff up for $1 and no reserve for the same reason.

Yes you are missing something……

You are missing the fact that a sucker is born everyday.

That e-bay ad has a total lack of information with a "Rare" tossed in as a selling point.

Every now and then some common part that everyone tossed out becomes valuable. I'd go another route if these wheels suddenly became worth $200 a pop.

lol....he wants over $500 for them but if they don't sell he's throwing them out..lol ya' ok..lol...

I have a set of sbp wheels off of my old Demon that are just taking up space in the garage. Maybe I should list them on Ebay. I can't seem to give them away on Craigslist!!

well I E-mailed the seller he said they are $542 EACH because they are solid titanium

I saw these on ebay too and almost posted here about them - lol. Maybe I should dig around and find some of my "rare" stuff too.

-
Back