Good forum for Dodge D/W trucks?

-

volaredon

Reaction score
As title says. I still haven't found one dedicated just to these trucks. 93-older and NOT these idiots that think this was the "1st gen" of Dodge truck. We all know that Dodge made trucks for 50 years before these trucks came out. There's Chevy truck forums, f150 forums, but dodges are an afterthought, even on "for trucks only" dodges are at the bottom, and rarely does anyone post much there because of that.
Id like to see something that centers on 72-87ish, and if expanded beyond that, go the other way and include the 63-71s

It's easier just to ask your questions here or on other FxBO sites.

Many of us who own a classic Mopar car also own a Mopar truck of that era.

I even ask Dakota questions here even though there's a relatively good Dakota/Durango specific site.

Anything specific you need to know?

Ask away.....

Screenshot_20210101-110837_Messages.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

As title says. I still haven't found one dedicated just to these trucks. 93-older and NOT these idiots that think this was the "1st gen" of Dodge truck. We all know that Dodge made trucks for 50 years before these trucks came out. There's Chevy truck forums, f150 forums, but dodges are an afterthought, even on "for trucks only" dodges are at the bottom, and rarely does anyone post much there because of that.
Id like to see something that centers on 72-87ish, and if expanded beyond that, go the other way and include the 63-71s
Hate to say it but FB is the place. Many groups over there, check out 72-93 Dodge Trucks.
Got this one mostly finished a yr. or so back.

293338046_5818773728152128_2153975810182284791_n.jpg

Yeah I do ask Dakota Durango and 80s trucks questions here plenty already since there really isn't any good place of their own to do so ...
If you scroll down to the bottom beyond the "sponsor"section, to the "other related forums"
(yeah I know not the exact wording) there eis a "pick up forums"section but I see mostly crickets in that one, and typically the Dodge section in that forum is at the bottom...... an afterthought like lmc and everyone else that has any interest in cars beyond them being a tool to get someone to work, the store, etc....

Dodge Forum, not a ton of action but can be useful .............

Ramcharger Central............

There is also Sweptline.org for the 60-71 trucks

RamchargerCentral as mentioned.

But I mainly get my questions answered on facefuck.

TinGrilleDodgeTrucks. Is the group name.

I forgot about ram charger central. It used to be pretty good.
I just got the magnum swap in ny 79 d200 done. I love these old trucks.

I forgot about ram charger central. It used to be pretty good.
I just got the magnum swap in ny 79 d200 done. I love these old trucks.
I love them too. Here's one we purchased new in late '78. Ready for it's 45th birthday. Rolled of the assembly line on 10-27-1978 at 1PM.

Daisy & 4x4 Roundup.jpg

Yup
Go there regularly but like here I ask Qs about other than a bodies (since I don't have one , yet much of what's on here generally can be applied to my b body, my trucks and my sons c body.
Likewise there I don't have a ramcharger (any more) but ask questions there too.
But it's "ramcharger central" not "Dodge pickup central" so it isn't quite right either.

And I hate that there's gazillions of sites for the other guys but none for us Dodge truck guys.

I'll have to talk to a buddy nearby who bought and owned the (now defunct) "bionic Dodge" website for several years. I know he struggled with it the last couple of years he had it but I don't know in what way. Someone needs to start one just for these trucks (screw Ford and Chevy and especially the imports) but I don't know the first thing about doing so. One thing I wouldn't want is the incessant ads of here and especially the "info links" of moparts.

-
Back