Good Guy Alert!!! 64RACEHEMI

-

BigSlim

"One Day At a Time"
Reaction score
My son and I made a bonzi trip to Jacksonville Florida from northern Maryland to purchase a 69 Valiant this weekend, it was a 1600 mile adventure. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=59043 For those of you that have bought cars on the internet you know it can go either way, as advertised or it can be junk.
I am pleased to say that Mark AKA 64RACEHEMI is a man of his word! I found the car to be as advertised and there were NO disappointments. Because of Marks work schedule he could not be there during the sale, he did send his friend and partner in crime Glen B. to complete the transaction. Glen is also a stand up, first class guy. I would not hesitate to do business with either of them again in the future.

Thank You Mark and Glen!
Brad & CJ Austin

In this age of questionable ethics, it's great to hear that there's still stand up guys out there, especially here on our forum. Good on you 64racehemi!!

"64RACEHEMI is a man of his word!" That's always good to hear. Good job sir, my hat's off to you.

Your 1600 mile adventure was well worth the trip BigSlim
That is a great car and like ramcharger said, In this age of questionable ethics
it sure is good to have you here with us 64RACEHEMI.
And congrat's on a nize=P~ 69 Valiant

-
Back