Good Guy Alert: Crackedback

-

JayD

Reaction score
I contacted Rob about a cam kit he had for sell, he gave me a great price on it and held on to it until I could get the money together. After payment was sent he PM’d me to let me know he got it and was shipping the kit – two days later it was delivered. Not only did it get here quick, it was very well packed so it arrived with no damage. We all know that Rob is always helpful and very knowledgeable, but he’s also a great guy to do business with, so if you’re thinking about buying anything from him don’t hesitate.

I'll have to agree with you about Rob. A couple years ago he had a Dart Sport for sale at a very reasonable price. He would have delivered it to me for $100. I just couldn't find any place to store it, until I got out West. Talked to him on the phone, seemed like a great guy

Good feed back JayD 8) Crackedback is a top shelf member here
Another Good guy metal for Rob :cheers:

Maybe we should get him a cape or something! LOL!:cheers:

I think he already has that covered, caught this pic of him doing some exhaust work recently...

SuperRob.jpg

I think he already has that covered, caught this pic of him doing some exhaust work recently...

LOL thats him all right.

I would also like to thank Rob for taking time out of his day to talk me through some electrical problems I was having with my car over the phone.

Thanks Rob you rock!

yep he's full of info and help and fast too..thanks crackedback

-
Back